Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Did DJI remove the ability to live stream from Air 2S?
1441 5 6-1 09:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Parisi2274
First Officer
Flight distance : 201844 ft
United States

Hey all

So as the topic suggests, did DJI remove the ability to live stream from the Air2S? I know I could do it with my Mavic 2 Pro through the DJI Go app, but I can’t find anything in this Fly app…

I think you can use the live stream feature if you’re flying with the smart controller,  but I do not own that hardware ($$$).

Any info would be greatly appreciated
6-1 09:47
Use props
Meanderthal
lvl.3

United States

I use the standard controller for the Air2S. But I don't believe the DJI Fly app ever had livestream capability (as GO4 did). But rumor has it that it's coming in an update in the near future.
6-1 10:08
Use props
Parisi2274
First Officer
Flight distance : 201844 ft
United States

Meanderthal Posted at 6-1 10:08
I use the standard controller for the Air2S. But I don't believe the DJI Fly app ever had livestream capability (as GO4 did). But rumor has it that it's coming in an update in the near future.

I hope it’s part of a FW update.  I always loved to do a live stream while on vacations.  
6-1 10:10
Use props
Niknik
Captain
Flight distance : 1245620 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Next DJI FLY will have Live Stream. And lets hope not only this
6-1 12:59
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry that DJI Fly app does not support the live streaming feature. The request will be noted, hopefully, it will be available soon.
6-1 19:29
Use props
djiuser_pnj1i2Icq0db
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138737 ft
Brazil

Hey there, does anyone knows if there is an other app (third-party) that's allows you make live stream by rtmp or something?
9-25 17:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules