1702 4 2021-6-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amitgv1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032493 ft
Germany

Hi,
I have just got the motion controller and tried to fly the drone vertically up or down, but I couldn't.
According to the manual (see attached photo), I should tilt the motion controller up until the circle meets the "up arrow" and change color.First of all, I have no “up arrow” in the goggles and even if I tilt the motion controller so the circle is positioned in the upper side of the goggles and then pressing the accelerometer, the drone fly forward and up but not only vertical.
Am I missing something?

2668649E-420D-4AAE-A8A9-1CE6F55AEDEA.jpeg
2021-6-1
Use props
amitgv1
lvl.4
Germany

Update: as was suggested by the support, I installed the firmware again through the assistance 2 app and everything working great
2021-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there amitgv1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out and for sharing how you have rectified the said issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-6-3
Use props
amitgv1
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-3 20:25
Hello there amitgv1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out and for sharing how you have rectified the said issue. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Thanks a lot stephen
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

amitgv1 Posted at 6-3 23:27
Thanks a lot stephen

Hi there amitgv1. Thank you for the reply and you are very much welcome. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules