Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_NWuqDbQDR145
lvl.1
Flight distance : 432441 ft
United States

Case # CAS-6408177-W3S9Y0

Hello,

I just completed payment and was wondering if I could request a new unit vs a refurbished one if possible? First use of the refresh and really took care of my unit, despite the fatal horrific crash caused by coastal birds lol!

In addition, I just realized I sent my unit in with motor caps and a memory card, is it possible to get those sent back with the replacement?

Mike

Thank you!
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Mike, for DJI Care Refresh, the replacement units are new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability as the same model of your original DJI product, I am sorry that the replacement can not be specified.
Regarding your request of sending back the motor caps and SD card, I am sorry that I may not be able to promise you that the third-party accessories will be able to send back, but I will try to ask the local team to help with it. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-6-1
Use props
djiuser_NWuqDbQDR145
lvl.1
Flight distance : 432441 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-1 18:54
Hi Mike, for DJI Care Refresh, the replacement units are new or equivalent to new in performance and reliability as the same model of your original DJI product, I am sorry that the replacement can not be specified.
Regarding your request of sending back the motor caps and SD card, I am sorry that I may not be able to promise you that the third-party accessories will be able to send back, but I will try to ask the local team to help with it. Thank you for your understanding.

Any help with the motor caps and memory card would be appreciated!
2021-6-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_NWuqDbQDR145 Posted at 6-1 22:04
Any help with the motor caps and memory card would be appreciated!

I had forwarded your request to the local team, I will keep you updated if I hear the information from them.
2021-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules