Gimball calibration
259 4 2021-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
philh
lvl.2
Iceland

Im in Iceland and have been flyin my mini 2 drone neear the volcano . I am now having a gimball stuck and overlaod issue. I claibrated the IMU and and am now calibrating the gimball but the controller seesm stuck at 0%. Its been there for abut 10 mins How long should it take? Should I give up ?

2021-6-2
Use props
philh
lvl.2
Iceland

Its clearly not working, anyone kno whow to do it manually?
2021-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there philh. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know if the said DJI drone had a hard landing or a crash that happened before this issue and are you getting any error codes or error messages on the DJI Fly application? Kindly please try to restart the drone and check if the said DJI Drone is on it's latest firmware and calibrate the gimbal again. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-6-2
Use props
philh
lvl.2
Iceland

The rone didnt crash but did land on a some gravely area that wasnt perfectly flat. After a lot of trying I finally managed to recalbrate the gimbal and it now seems to be working. But id love to know how to do it manually. Is there a tutorial for that? Thanks
2021-6-2
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

How much does your camera set up weigh? Maybe try turning the power to medium if it’s not a super heavy set up. The motor strength relates to the weight of the camera, having the motors on high isn’t always the best Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox option.
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules