Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Removed
400 8 2021-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eddie98
lvl.2
United States

the video has been taken down

2021-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Eddie98. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Since the said DJI drone hit a power cable before if you feel that the DJI drone is not preforming well on your future flights. I would recommend to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to check the said drone thoroughly for damages. Thank you and by the way you have filmed a cool footage as well.
2021-6-2
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Wow you literally flew into that, glad no damages and drone still flying.
2021-6-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Now that was lucky.   
2021-6-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, very, very lucky - especially with all the people present.  Glad the drone suffered no long term damage.  She lives to fly another day.
2021-6-3
Use props
Eddie98
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 20:47
Hello there Eddie98. Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Since the said DJI drone hit a power cable before if you feel that the DJI drone is not preforming well on your future flights. I would recommend to contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance and for us to be able to check the said drone thoroughly for damages. Thank you and by the way you have filmed a cool footage as well.

Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely make sure everything is ok and look into the link you mentioned.
I was lucky that I was flying slow.
2021-6-3
Use props
Eddie98
lvl.2
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 20:47

Thank you for your feedback. I will definitely make sure everything is ok and look into the link you mentioned.
2021-6-3
Use props
Gelert
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2063238 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With luck like that I'd be investing in a few lottery tickets

Glad it ended well for you
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Eddie98 Posted at 6-3 06:13

Hi there Eddie98. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. If you have any other concerns or any issues with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules