Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Verification Code text not received
4721 1 2021-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7563999e
New
Flight distance : 92388 ft
Canada

Hi, I have a DJI Mavic Mini and have had it for over a year.  Since I live in a Authorized Zone I am promped to self unlock before I can fly.  On my cell phone I click take off, follow the prompts to unlock and check the boxes etc.  It is supposed to send a SMS to my cell phone with the verification code to unlock but even though it says the text was sent sucessfully I never get the text on my phone.  I finally went back to the Self unlock on the DJI Fly Safe app and unlocked it there, but I want to be able to unlock it when I am on site.  It always worked before but since I did the update to version 1.4.3 (today) I can't receive a text with the code.  Is this a known bug? I am receiving texts from other people so the iPhone set-up is correct. Any help welcome.
2021-6-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please send us an email to flysafe@dji.com, our corresponding team will help to check and follow up. Thanks.
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules