Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
propulsion system auto check error / ESC error
8528 13 2021-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans82a02d84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello all, i had a rather soft crash into dense grass (front lawn) with only a bent couple of props.  The unit was upside down and it took a few seconds to get the motors to stop.  replaced props and got the following two errors which won't allow me to spin up motors and fly.  goggles show the following warnings.  "ESC error and Propulsion systerm auto check error.
Does anyone have suggestions for a fix/cure or understanding of what the warnings mean.  Motors seem to be clear of any debrise.  I will say that one of the motors seemed to be extreemly hot to the couch while replaceing the props.

Suggestions??
2021-6-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI FPV and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and you are now having these error messages on the DJI Fly application. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assessment on the said drone . We have a team that will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-6-2
Use props
fans82a02d84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-2 21:10
Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI FPV and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened before and you are now having these error messages on the DJI Fly application. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assessment on the said drone . We have a team that will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.

Thank you, the aircraft is in transit for repair.  
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans82a02d84 Posted at 6-3 12:57

Hi there. You are very much welcome and thank you for the given update. It is great to know that you have already send the said DJI drone in for assessment and repair. If you have any other concerns or any issues with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-6-3
Use props
djiuser_bhzXQ0vyVCoL
lvl.1

Costa Rica

Hi, exactly the same thing just happened to me, soft crash against the grass, it took a few seconds to turn off the engines, one was VERY hot and now I have the same propulsion error. How did you manage to solve it? Did you need to replace the motors?
2021-11-5
Use props
fansf0572733
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2098566 ft
United States

Either your esc or the motor is fried and  will need to be replaced.
2021-11-5
Use props
djiuser_bhzXQ0vyVCoL
lvl.1

Costa Rica

The strange thing is that when you turn on the drone, the engines move normally, with the usual sound and vibrations
2021-11-6
Use props
djiuser_bhzXQ0vyVCoL
lvl.1

Costa Rica

approximately what is the value of replacing a motor? or repair the ESC
2021-11-6
Use props
spektrolyte
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Motors are around $20, ESC a lot more.
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_bhzXQ0vyVCoL
lvl.1

Costa Rica

spektrolyte Posted at 11-7 04:30
Motors are around $20, ESC a lot more.

Thanks!!!!
2021-11-7
Use props
Graffux
lvl.1

United States

Hi,does anyone know how to diagnose propulsion system auto check error / ESC error? i know theres 3 for each motor and if all motors are disconnected dji fpv will show 12 propulsion system auto check errors... But what if you only get one or two?  how would you pinpoint which one is causing issues??   Thank You
2022-1-8
Use props
pi.14
New

Germany

fans82a02d84 Posted at 2021-6-3 12:57

Follow-up: Hi, any feedback from DJI? How much was the service to repair it? (having this issue right now...)
2022-7-22
Use props
fans5347a703
lvl.1

Peru

djiuser_bhzXQ0vyVCoL Posted at 2021-11-6 10:49
approximately what is the value of replacing a motor? or repair the ESC

Hi, how did you end up solving the problem? Did you change the motor or the ESC? how much was the DJI repair service? Please give me some advice… I have the same propulsion system auto check error / ESC error after a crash, In replace the broken rear arm and re-installed the motor. Led lights and props vibration when turning on the drone are as normal . Thanks!
C1F7D10F-E8E4-4CBF-B1EF-EC855637FDF9.jpeg
2022-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules