Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android 12
1379 11 6-2 23:02
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mortium
lvl.1

Australia

I'm currently testing Android 12 and when I try using DJI Mimo, it fails to start up at all.
I appreciate that this is still in the beta stages (Android 12), but thought I would alert you to the problem.

Cheers!
6-2 23:02
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Mortium. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the DJI Mimo doesn't support the beta version of Android 12. Once the official version of the Android 12 has been released, we will issue an update for the DJI Mimo to be compatible.
6-3 00:35
Use props
djiuser_RaKJLqlm2Tsi
New

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-3 00:35
Hi, Mortium. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, the DJI Mimo doesn't support the beta version of Android 12. Once the official version of the Android 12 has been released, we will issue an update for the DJI Mimo to be compatible.

Are you saying we have to wait for the final release of Android 12 to be able to use the Mimo app?
7-5 16:27
Use props
black2001gt
lvl.1

United States

I am also using Android 12.  I am unable to use the Fly app.  My Air2 is now a paper weight.  Any ETA on a fix?
7-16 11:38
Use props
djiuser_LBQ5ZNCPHSQ6
New

United Kingdom

There is an Android 12 beta compatible Fly app but forum permission won't let me post the link. It's in the downloads on dji site
7-16 23:59
Use props
muzuzum
lvl.1

Australia

djiuser_LBQ5ZNCPHSQ6 Posted at 7-16 23:59
There is an Android 12 beta compatible Fly app but forum permission won't let me post the link. It's in the downloads on dji site

Do you know if they have an Android 12 compatible version for the Tello app? I haven't been able to find one yet.
7-29 23:24
Use props
Boeran
lvl.1
Netherlands

djiuser_RaKJLqlm2Tsi Posted at 7-5 16:27
Are you saying we have to wait for the final release of Android 12 to be able to use the Mimo app?

No, they are saying that they start developing when Android 12 is released..
It's also not a secret that DJI doesn't like Android. Last update for Android was on november 2020. iOS has had 8 updates since then (last one yesterday..)
8-2 05:28
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 95459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Boeran Posted at 8-2 05:28
No, they are saying that they start developing when Android 12 is released..
It's also not a secret that DJI doesn't like Android. Last update for Android was on november 2020. iOS has had 8 updates since then (last one yesterday..)

That's not actually true, they have updated this since November but not pushed to Google Play Store. You can get an updated APK from the Downloads section of DJI's website.
8-2 09:29
Use props
Boeran
lvl.1
Netherlands

DubSound Posted at 8-2 09:29
That's not actually true, they have updated this since November but not pushed to Google Play Store. You can get an updated APK from the Downloads section of DJI's website.

Why.. why would they do that?
8-5 06:38
Use props
drewd
lvl.1
United States

Just wanted to check back in to let you know we're still wanting an Android 12 update for the MIMO app, you updated the Fly app - why not the MIMO app?
I know I can still use my gimble manually, but I want the software to work.  Please don't wait until October when the beta ends.
8-11 09:14
Use props
djiuser_iC3d0Qw7ejt4
New

United States

drewd Posted at 8-11 09:14
Just wanted to check back in to let you know we're still wanting an Android 12 update for the MIMO app, you updated the Fly app - why not the MIMO app?
I know I can still use my gimble manually, but I want the software to work.  Please don't wait until October when the beta ends.

There is an Android 12 Beta version of the app available on the Mimo download page now.  
9-9 15:19
Use props
drewd
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_iC3d0Qw7ejt4 Posted at 9-9 15:19
There is an Android 12 Beta version of the app available on the Mimo download page now.

Thanks!  Appreciated!
9-13 14:19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules