17486 59 2021-6-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Captain81 Posted at 12-18 14:39
Ich habe das gleiche Problem.
Nagelneu Samsung S21 5G  Android 12
Mimo app verbindet sich....Steuerung funktioniert Gimbel auf ab video foto timelap usw. nur der Live feet  Bildschirm bleibt schwarz.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have updated the DJI Mimo app on the official website. Please try to download the latest DJI Mimo via the official website to check if the problem persists. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Hope this helps.
2021-12-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, all. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have updated the DJI Mimo app on the official website. Please try to download the latest DJI Mimo via the official website to check if the problem persists. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Hope this helps.
2021-12-21
Use props
djiuser_n1hKiOKBKtpk
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-21 22:40
Hi, all. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have updated the DJI Mimo app on the official website. Please try to download the latest DJI Mimo via the official website to check if the problem persists. https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
Hope this helps.

Well this doesn't work. I have a Pixel 6 Pro and it won't stay connected via Bluetooth. It will work for about 10 seconds and then disconnect. I have tried removing and re downloading the app. I've tried restarting the Bluetooth etc. This is terrible.
2021-12-24
Use props
dtokez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 232812 ft
United Kingdom

Please get this sorted DJI, I'm loosing faith in your products, this is not acceptable, should have been fixed long ago.
2021-12-25
Use props
djiuser_6EC36NLPOHBn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1054964 ft
Czechia

Still the same not working crap, last version .10
2021-12-27
Use props
Captain81
New

Germany

Hi
Der Admiral noch mal.
Samsung S21 5G und die neuste Mimo App funktionieren nun miteinander.
Mit Osmo Action sowie Pocket 2
Danke
Der Admiral
2021-12-27
Use props
djiuser_0nOwXYziLDYt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7326 ft
Germany

Hi, stehe vor der Entscheidung auf Android 12 mit meinem Galaxy S10+ zu wechseln - läuft das jetzt mit DJI MIMO und FLY oder lieber noch warten?

Hi, I am about to decide to leave Android 12 with my Galaxy S10+  does it work now with DJI MIMO and FLY or should I wait?
2021-12-30
Use props
djiuser_3ujMnbkkdfVa
New

Germany

Ich benutze Galaxy S10 plus bei mir funktioniert die Djimimo  version 1.3.4
nicht mehr ich gehe davon aus das Samsung die offizielle Version von Android 12 verschickt hat gibt es da eine Lösung
2022-1-20
Use props
djiuser_t2b1GjA3JA53
New

Ukraine

Hello,

Dji fly dont install (phone - mi 10t.)
P.s. Mi 9c - all ok
2022-1-20
Use props
djiuser_cdx3Nx6CcOBP
New

Hungary

What about now,  I have Android 12 and DJI MIMO doesn't load at all, and it does it all silently.
I deleted the app and reinstalled latest from Google Play so this should be the latest version.
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_cdx3Nx6CcOBP
New

Hungary

Ah right so you have to download the latest app version from the website, and IGNORE Google Play's version, why the dickens isn't this stated front and centre for Android 12??
2022-1-24
Use props
djiuser_O0c3XVUj3Tkp
New

Greece

Many phones have been upgraded to android 12 Give this upgrade at last, it is unacceptable to sell such good and expensive products and not be compatible .......
2022-2-5
Use props
wazza_au
New

Australia

I have just purchased an Action 2.  This business of installing apps from a website is what I expect from devices bought on Alibaba not high end, high priced camera's and drones!

DJI - GET THIS BACK IN THE PLAY STORE WHERE IT BELONGS.

And while you're at it, GET IT TO WORK.

With the latest 1.17.12 version, on Android 12 on Pixel 6 pro:
- Cannot connect to the camera over 5Ghz. Have to revert to 2.4
- Even with 2.4, the app connects and then constantly disconnects or cannot find device
- Cannot download videos from the internal storage.  Message "SD Card Error". That is without the display or battery module attached.

This is a disgrace for a device that has been in market now for at least 4 months and you cannot distribute apps through dodgy download methods.

I also have DJI drones and I need consider if I swap all of these out as I need reliable software updates.
2022-2-9
Use props
djiuser_HmbgHhFnFxWK
New

South Africa

Hi I just purchased the dji OM3 and tried to download the dji mino app on android 12 but the app keeps crashing. Please assist.
2022-3-1
Use props
CodyKelley
New

United States

For this operating system,https://instazoomhd.com/id/ I tried through video or music download applications, it was still ok. And like you said, this is still unanswered
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_HmbgHhFnFxWK Posted at 3-1 10:48
Hi I just purchased the dji OM3 and tried to download the dji mino app on android 12 but the app keeps crashing. Please assist.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. May we know have your issue has been solved? If not, please try to download the latest version of the APP from our official website. Besides, please try to refresh the version of your device to the latest version. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/uk/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo
2022-5-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_O0c3XVUj3Tkp Posted at 2-5 07:20
Many phones have been upgraded to android 12 Give this upgrade at last, it is unacceptable to sell such good and expensive products and not be compatible .......

Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. May we know have your issue has been solved? If not, please try to download the latest version of the APP from our official website. Besides, please try to refresh the version of your device to the latest version to see if it works.
2022-5-3
Use props
Swanheart
New

United Kingdom

Ive just downloaded the newest app from your website an the app refuses to open on a google pixel 5, not good when ive just spent £85 on the OM4 SE!!!!
2022-5-17
Use props
S A Kiron
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Hi
I am using DJI Ronin & Mimo Apps, after the update my android 12.4.0 to Miui 13.5.0 both apps are not opening now.I tried many times & followed YouTube a lot of tutorial but did not any result.
Why DJI not working for that? So Many people loves DJI from many countries of the world!
There is nothing value of this love? Why we have to wait till stable update of android 12. Do something for us...

Love you DJI
2022-8-14
Use props
djiuser_frTmjzD5RG6g
New

Canada

No Manual mode for the android, which limits the camera to record in 30 fps instead of 24 or 60. It doesn't have the slow-motion mode either. I can't set the ISO or shutter speed manually! The white balance only allows presets, but nothing manual......

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, operating Android 12.
I downloaded the very latest version of the DJI Mimo app as per the DJI Customer support.

This is very limiting and really unfortunate.
2022-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules