EVERYTHING NOT WORKING
343 3 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_PUnb3tWadmNf
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi, I bought my Mavic Air 2 a couple of months ago. I was so excited about it. Everything was perfect since my drone kissed a tree. Felt from 20 meters roughly and smashed its gimbal on the floor.
I had to send the drone to DJI for repair, I paid the cost and they sent it back to me.
Not working, I had always a problem with the gimbal, the IMU, the compass and the GPS. Since they sent it back to me, I have never used it, losing a lot of customers, for the time after the crash, and for the unprofessional business, my clients say because I came to their location with the drone for the video they needed and it was stuck on that error that you can see in the video I will attach. I had to send the drone back to DJI and they told me there wasn't a problem with it. I had to insist and after a couple of tries, they sent the drone back to me, not working again. Is this a joke?  I am completely unable to use the drone, even the app on my phone doesn't allow me to calibrate and got stuck on auto-calibration. Any suggestion?

2021-6-3
Use props
JimDandy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144649 ft
United States

Send it back again. They will make it right with you.  A shame you need to to go through all this nonsense though. Hope you're back in the air soon.
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_PUnb3tWadmNf. Thanks for reaching out and our sincere apologies to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. If you haven't tried, please do an update or refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2 then check if the problem can be resolved. Otherwise, we suggest that you return the product once more to our Service Center.
2021-6-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hate to say it but you need to send it back AGAIN.  DJI needs to fix this issue.  
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules