Goggles V2 - pixels failure?
660 4 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bad Raven
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I was well aware of the risk associated with careless use in bright light of any FPV Goggles. Have had analog with no issues for five years. Have several headsets and two sets of goggles, no issues with any, even really budget ones.

Before my Goggles V2 finally arrived (three month wait from ordering)  I made a matt black 3D printed lens shield, and bought a soft foam filled light proof case. I have been careful to the point of paranoia in the few days of ownership to keep stray light from the lens, only facing them so the lens are in shadow down sun and shielded when not actually on my head.

Yet today on only their third days brief use, green splodges have appeared centre left.

All that money...................  I am SO disappointed...............................

2021-6-3
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

you're not alone. I had this as well. The vendor replaced the goggle under warranty ...
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Bad Raven. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies to read about your experience. In this case, we strongly suggest returning the product back to our Service Center, if within the warranty period. Please contact our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to assist you to open a ticket. We hope that this could be resolved immediately.
2021-6-3
Use props
Max90payneFPV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2832844 ft
Italy

Hello !!

Unfortunately this defect of the green points is very common in these V2 !!!

Absurd is an understatement

I also had this problem and a bad experience with the European repair center in the Netherlands ...

My confidence in DJI products is now very low ...
2021-6-4
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yea happened to me too, had to send them with the whole FPV combo. It seems it happens without any sun/light exposure.
2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules