DJI FPV Dissatisfied Customer Support Experience
386 1 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zhenders
lvl.1
Flight distance : 352320 ft
United States

I am not satisfied with my DJI support experience. I ordered my DJI FPV Fly More combo order # 0010502882907 on 5/6/21. I received my order on 5/11. I was not actually able to fly the drone until 5/15. This was at this time that I noticed the right stick did not work properly. I had to wait until 5/17 for DJI support to open for business. I opened a support case on that day. I did not receive a return label until 5/20. My order was sent in for repair on the same day and returned to me on 6/3. It has been 28 days since I placed my order. I had the drone in my possession for only six days. I have never flown it and now I am being told that it is too late for me to return it for a refund. It has not even been used. I am very disappointed in the service that I have received from DJI support. I would like to request a full refund for my purchase. I have paid a very high price for a product that I would expect to work out of the box. The right thing to do would have been to send me a replacement unit immediately once I reported that my controller was not working properly. Instead, I had to wait 3 days for a return shipping label, package all hardware, return to DJI, wait for evaluation, and then wait for a replacement product to be shipped to me. I am not happy.
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're truly sorry to know about your frustrations with our customer service. I have pulled up your case number using your DJI Forum account. We'll take note of your feedback and rest assured that we'll continue to envision, a close to perfect customer service satisfaction. I'll send your replacement estimated delivery information via inbox. Thanks for your patience.
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules