I2 + X7 - DNG option not showing for still photos
724 4 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
figure1a
lvl.3
Flight distance : 622103 ft
United States

Just turned on the I2 today with the X7 as I haven't turned them on in a while. I was checking all my settings and when I went to configure the still photo part, Image Size is locked to 16:9 and the Image Format is locked to JPEG. Does anyone know what the fix is? I am sure I am overlooking something stupidly simple. Video configures fine to shoot CinemaDNG.
2021-6-3
Use props
figure1a
lvl.3
United States

Never mind. It was something stupid. I fired up my other I2 with an X7 and it showed RAW. I noticed the RAW button was not in the same spot as the JPEG button. Stupid me was pushing the JPEG button thinking a drop down menu would give me the options just like the top option works when you change it from Single Shot to Multiple, etc.. But the Image Size and Image Format options are separate buttons. But the buttons are the same color as the background so you can't see there are buttons there. Hopefully I remember this next year when I fire these things up. Or it would be fucking great if DJI didn't reset my settings randomly during firmware updates or just on a while when I start up the bird. I hate these things.
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support! Fly safe.
2021-6-3
Use props
figure1a
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-3 19:07
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We're glad that you already manage to isolate the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you for your continued support! Fly safe.

Maybe fix that menu.
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

figure1a Posted at 6-3 19:15
Maybe fix that menu.

Thank you for your reply. We will coordinate this with our designated team for their attention. Have a good one!
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules