I get a message to update the FlySafe, what's going on?
859 9 2021-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

Hi, when im in home i try to find if any update is available.
I have the 1.4.2 DJI Fly (android) and check for updates to RC or Fly Safe, and i get the message that all the firmwares and updates are o.k.

BUT on the field and before I fly, when I connect the RC to the drone, and open the DJI FLY apk, I receive the message: FLYSAFE update available!
I do not make any updates of the Flysafe on the field and continue to fly normally.

What happens ?
Because I had read that the latest FLYSafe update caused a lot of problems especially for new AIR2S users (error 30064) please for an official response from DJI.

2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, S.T. Thanks for reaching out! The previous issue regarding the error code 30064 has already been resolved via an update so you shouldn't encounter any issue after updating your DJI FlySafe.
2021-6-5
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-5 23:33
Hi, S.T. Thanks for reaching out! The previous issue regarding the error code 30064 has already been resolved via an update so you shouldn't encounter any issue after updating your DJI FlySafe.

Hi Gamora, do you know if this update could solve the mastershot 0m issue on AIR2S ?

Sorry, if I posted this answer on the Mavic Air 2.

Ciao Raf.
2021-6-6
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 6-6 07:27
Hi Gamora, do you know if this update could solve the mastershot 0m issue on AIR2S ?

Sorry, if I posted this answer on the Mavic Air 2.

Is NOT. Will just add more restrictions !!!
2021-6-6
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

I wonder when will DJI fix the Mastershots 0m issue. Its been a month and im unable to use mastershots where i live.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 6-6 07:27
Hi Gamora, do you know if this update could solve the mastershot 0m issue on AIR2S ?

Sorry, if I posted this answer on the Mavic Air 2.

It wasn't included yet on the recent update, however, as previously stated on another forum post focusing on this issue, that this has already been confirmed as an application bug and will be fixed in the next firmware update. We ask for your further patience and we hope that the update would be available soon.
2021-6-6
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 23:11
It wasn't included yet on the recent update, however, as previously stated on another forum post focusing on this issue, that this has already been confirmed as an application bug and will be fixed in the next firmware update. We ask for your further patience and we hope that the update would be available soon.

Thanks for the reply and for the work you are doing
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 6-6 23:40
Thanks for the reply and for the work you are doing

You're most welcome and thanks for your kind understanding.
2021-6-7
Use props
S.T.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1392575 ft
Greece

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-5 23:33

Updated, but not tested yet !
Thank you anyway
2021-6-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

S.T. Posted at 6-13 11:24
Updated, but not tested yet !
Thank you anyway

You're most welcome. Should you encounter any difficulties, please let us know. We're here to help.
2021-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules