Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wlisesrivas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1357011 ft
Dominican Republic

Hi everyone!

TL;DR
Live camera on DJI Fly app too slow in my cell phone with Android, works on others cellphone (android and ios).

I have an andriod device (Huawei Y9 with Android/EMUI 9.1.0) for about 2 years, I bought the DJI Mavic Air 2 brand new and I've use it with my Y9 sucessfuly for months, but suddenly now it shows live camera too slow, it's useless.

I quickly figoure out that it's the app because it feels slow anywhere I clicked, I had tested almost everyting, clear cache, uninstall/intall the DJI Fly app, uninstall latest apps/games installed in the phone but same sh*t.

This looks like Planned obsolescence.  -_-

2021-6-3
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The app is fine.
Your phone is too slow or it's not configured properly
2021-6-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there wlisesrivas. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and can you please try using a different mobile device to see if the issue persist? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Huawei Y9 with Android/EMUI 9.1.0 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Huawei Y9 with Android/EMUI 9.1.0 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Air 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Air 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mavic Air 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mavic-air-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-6-3
Use props
wlisesrivas
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Yes I know that issue is with my device, but it appeared by last update either the DJI Fly App or cell phone OS I don't know.
2021-6-4
Use props
fans85e90ea9
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

SOLUTION:
After playing changing settings I figure out that the issue was with the Overexposure Warning options, I don't know why now it needs to be enabled in order to use the app.
I upload a video with the Issue/Solution:

How to solve DJI Fly App video Too Slow on Mavic Air 2

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ociOcW-tWww)
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules