Update 1.4.3
651 8 2021-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dji mini---2 fly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190607 ft

Canada

my rc battery is visibly discharging ,,,, i don't want to charge my cell at the same time ,, you have removed the option????
2021-6-4
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yup, The option to NOT charge is gone now....Now it is the same as it has been with Android ...
2021-6-4
Use props
Dji mini---2 fly
lvl.1

Canada

jmb63 Posted at 6-4 04:51
Yup, The option to NOT charge is gone now....Now it is the same as it has been with Android ...

it's not very good to make the lifespan of the rc go halved ,,, and the rc discharges too quickly ,,,, gang of no class, i will change for a zino mini 2 which has no no fly zone and followed by an object ,,, very disappointed with dji ,,, for me i banned them and canada is disappointed by their altruism, its could be the product i bought and its just to sell more drone. does not respect customers by acting like this.
2021-6-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

its a strange one, I can’t believe this was deliberate, mistake I’d say hopefully they can correct this to give option.
2021-6-4
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dji mini---2 fly Posted at 6-4 05:02
it's not very good to make the lifespan of the rc go halved ,,, and the rc discharges too quickly ,,,, gang of no class, i will change for a zino mini 2 which has no no fly zone and followed by an object ,,, very disappointed with dji ,,, for me i banned them and canada is disappointed by their altruism, its could be the product i bought and its just to sell more drone. does not respect customers by acting like this.

If you are used to it having the choice, I can understand the frustration. The Android users have had this since the beginning (no choice to disable charging) but the remote's battery is actually large enough to still run through at least 4 drone batteries/flights before having to recharge the controller. Yeah, if you got used to the previous option, it will be missed...
2021-6-4
Use props
Dji mini---2 fly
lvl.1

Canada

jmb63 Posted at 6-4 05:11
If you are used to it having the choice, I can understand the frustration. The Android users have had this since the beginning (no choice to disable charging) but the remote's battery is actually large enough to still run through at least 4 drone batteries/flights before having to recharge the controller. Yeah, if you got used to the previous option, it will be missed...
the real question is not what can load ,, its doom the lifespan of the rc and the loaded more often and in kind cannot load after a tree. its not a question of abitude.

&
it's not very practical to have a charged phone and a discharged rc
2021-6-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try not to fly in warm weather,  you'll find the iPhone when charging will get hot and the screen will dim to compensate making it hard to fly.
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Dji mini---2 fly. Thanks for reaching out! We have improved the charging management function of the DJI Fly app (for iOS), and have set iOS phones to be charged by default once they are connected to the remote controller. These changes are based on the following considerations:

1. The mobile device power drains quickly when using functions such as real-time image transmission, intelligent flight mode, and intelligent shooting mode during flight.
2. The capacity of the new remote controller's built-in battery is larger, so the battery life of the remote controller while charging an iOS device can be up to 3 to 4 hours.
2021-6-5
Use props
Dji mini---2 fly
lvl.1

Canada

anyway, i dont like my cell being charged and the lifespan of the rc being reduced by 50 %%%%%. that's not negligible.
2021-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules