Another Battery Thread
344 2 2021-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LTG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143396 ft
United States

I haven't flown my Mavic Air for over a year. I got it out yesterday and charged the 3 batteries and controller. One battery charged and the other two do not light up at all. When they're plugged into the charging base, the base indicator starts out green and then turns red. Now it appears that batteries are discontinued and no longer available. Is there a way to wake these batteries up or am I just basically screwed and now have a $1000 brick?

If it is, then I will not buy another DJI product again. It's ridiculous that they drop hardware support soon after the release of the next version. Especially a consumable such as a battery. I have the fly more combo that has never crashed and all components still look new.
2021-6-4
Use props
LTG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143396 ft
United States

We’ll, no responses here, so I chatted support. Batteries are not resettable nor can they be woken up once they have been left too long. I was able to purchase 2 new batteries directly from DJI. I don’t know why they’re not available in their online store, but at least I will still be able to use my Mavic Air.
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, LTG. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies to read about your experience. If you're using the charging hub, we suggest switching to the standard charger to charge the other two batteries individually in order to confirm if they would charge. Should the problem persists, it is suggested returning both batteries back to our Service Center, if within the warranty period.
2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules