o(^-^)o
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

Hello

i bought a dji fpv since 1 days !!!
i activated the drone and i fly for 5 minutes just for try
but today when i was trying to fly my dji googles go reboot after 5 or 10 seconds...?
wtf ?

someone can help me ?
i would like to don't wait for warrancy
Maybe Signal is too disturbed ?

there's a link to see it, pls help me !!

2021-6-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.
Just create a new thread here : https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html and select the right category / subcategory.
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_i5X6hm7JdBHJ
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issue on a brand new pair of goggles. Did you find a solution for it?
2021-6-20
Use props
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

djiuser_i5X6hm7JdBHJ Posted at 6-20 21:12
I have the same issue on a brand new pair of goggles. Did you find a solution for it?

Nope...i used warrancy...there was no way
2021-6-22
Use props
coolbeans
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20778 ft
United Kingdom

Montfrooij Posted at 6-7 02:06
Hi!
You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.
That is way more active.

I get the same issue and it did this twice for me on different drones both with vista units.. Black screen then DJI logo then it got the signal back. Brand new v2s with latest firmware. Im suspecting ir coukd be sd card and related yo recording so i will try a better ss card anf format with goggles. It wa also doing this randomly for me playing back the videos on the goggles which is why i suspect the sd card but its was a newxsamsung 64gb but i did not format it.
2021-7-1
Use props
coolbeans
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20778 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_i5X6hm7JdBHJ Posted at 6-20 21:12
I have the same issue on a brand new pair of goggles. Did you find a solution for it?

Did you resolve this? I get the same issue
2021-7-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

coolbeans Posted at 7-1 06:34
I get the same issue and it did this twice for me on different drones both with vista units.. Black screen then DJI logo then it got the signal back. Brand new v2s with latest firmware. Im suspecting ir coukd be sd card and related yo recording so i will try a better ss card anf format with goggles. It wa also doing this randomly for me playing back the videos on the goggles which is why i suspect the sd card but its was a newxsamsung 64gb but i did not format it.

Hope you get it fixed!
2021-7-2
Use props
pbliz
lvl.1
Canada

DJI you need to address this issue. More people are seeing this blackout. I have the DJI drone and 2 other drones (1 with air unit and 1 within caddx vista). The goggles are rebooting when I try to fly diy drones. This only started after doing the latest firmware update. I have downgraded fw on goggles but others are saying this didn’t fix problem. Battery and cable are fine. (Well maybe battery is the issue) SD card is in goggles.
2021-7-8
Use props
pbliz
lvl.1
Canada

sirioilmago Posted at 6-22 03:09
Nope...i used warrancy...there was no way

You had to ship v2 goggles back to DJI? How long to get replacement set?  Are you on latest fw on replacement goggles? Using DJI goggle battery or xt60 to barrel for 4 S lipo?
2021-7-8
Use props
JSKCKNIT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1208566 ft
  • >>>
United States

My V2 goggles have been freezing and rebooting on me as well.  I can confirm it's an issue with the goggles or SD card.  They froze and rebooted on me watching a playback.  I have a 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro installed.  Will update once I get this resolved.
2022-3-11
Use props
tikichomp
lvl.2
Flight distance : 105049 ft
United States

JSKCKNIT Posted at 3-11 06:29
My V2 goggles have been freezing and rebooting on me as well.  I can confirm it's an issue with the goggles or SD card.  They froze and rebooted on me watching a playback.  I have a 128GB SanDisk Extreme Pro installed.  Will update once I get this resolved.

Any updates? I'm struggling with this issue..
2022-3-20
Use props
djiuser_WVGfMGhAQiKG
New

United Kingdom

I’ve got the same issue. I bought the FPV today and can’t get further in the setup. The goggles fan turns off and reboots every 20-40 seconds. Also, the signal is not great. I tried with three different iPhone to USB-A cables and checked that the power brick was connected correctly. It didn’t help… I’ll try some more; perhaps I get lucky, but not off to a good start. I also keep getting this error. Unfortunately I don’t speak Chinese, and the photos app doesn’t wanna read it as text so I can translate it. Perhaps @DJI you can be of help?
2022-4-13
Use props
djiuser_WVGfMGhAQiKG
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_WVGfMGhAQiKG Posted at 4-13 14:37
I’ve got the same issue. I bought the FPV today and can’t get further in the setup. The goggles fan turns off and reboots every 20-40 seconds. Also, the signal is not great. I tried with three different iPhone to USB-A cables and checked that the power brick was connected correctly. It didn’t help… I’ll try some more; perhaps I get lucky, but not off to a good start. I also keep getting this error. Unfortunately I don’t speak Chinese, and the photos app doesn’t wanna read it as text so I can translate it. Perhaps @DJI you can be of help?
This is what I see (can’t put the pics on the previous post)
Seems I can’t attach pics. I tried iPhone HEIF, PNG and JPEG without success)…
2022-4-13
Use props
JSKCKNIT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1208566 ft
  • >>>
United States

tikichomp Posted at 3-20 13:20
Any updates? I'm struggling with this issue..

I had to switch the V2 goggles into DJI FPV Drone mode and connect it to DJI Assistant. It then notified me that I needed to update the firmware.  I haven't had any issues since then.
2022-5-3
Use props
Deviantfpv
New

Australia

this issue does not seem to go away i always get a couple of packs into it then black out and crash. ive gone thru all the firmware games and still have the problem. Im thinking of returning my goggles and going back to analog, how can i trust the system this has happened to me at least once every day i goto fly. its costing me a fortune everytime i crash.
2022-8-27
Use props
Jason Chen
New

United States

I am having the same problem with the goggle rebooting about 15 seconds after power up. It will just show the dji logo and keep rebooting itself every few seconds
Anyone able to fix the problem?
2022-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules