The Heart of the Forest: Fantasy Videoclip entirely on osmo pocket
602 6 2021-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans40dc3fbf
lvl.2

Spain

As I have said before best camera is sometimes not the best solution and for some time now this little osmo pocket has been one of my main cameras for my music videos, in some like this one THE ONLY camera used. But one thing I really struggle with (despite all attempts of ninja walking)  is the z axis stabilization especially when hovering over the forest, to give that aerial kind of vibe, I tried by best, the only trick I find (still bumpy) is to shoot at 50 and then use half speed some make it smoother.

Still I think it's not a terrible result or look to unprofessional

I even bought this kind of gadgets that use a resort to stabilize the z axis but to no avail.

meanwhile you cannot ask for more to the little thing, and remember to be in the middle because there is a slight distortion of faces if you're at the edge

guess this issue is the same in osmo 2 right

Yet again this is The Heart of the Forest, enterely shot with osmo pocket

Music and video by myself and hope you like it

2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. thank you for sharing this wonderful video that you had provided. Regarding your issue, you can try to test some shooting modes like Follow(pan and tilt axis follow), Tilt lock(only pan axis follows), or FPV(pan, tilt, and roll axis follow) and look for the best option that suits your needs when shooting in the forest. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!
2021-6-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Well made!
2021-6-7
Use props
fans40dc3fbf
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-4 20:23
Hi there. thank you for sharing this wonderful video that you had provided. Regarding your issue, you can try to test some shooting modes like Follow(pan and tilt axis follow), Tilt lock(only pan axis follows), or FPV(pan, tilt, and roll axis follow) and look for the best option that suits your needs when shooting in the forest. Thank you for your continued support and stay safe!

Thanks so much, I try my best within my resources, yes I've tried and all sorts of ninja walk hahaha but my only temporary solution is to try to be smooth and use the slow mo, still you cannot ask for more, I'm really happy with it, and it's something you can carry around effortlessly. I've got several questions about what "fancy" camera I used, and  some are surprised sometimes it's just a bit of editing and colour correction but all you need is to start making videos with what you have.
2021-6-11
Use props
fans40dc3fbf
lvl.2

Spain

Thank you so much for the watch
2021-6-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

fans40dc3fbf Posted at 6-11 08:44
Thank you so much for the watch

You're welcome!
2021-6-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans40dc3fbf Posted at 6-11 08:44
Thanks so much, I try my best within my resources, yes I've tried and all sorts of ninja walk hahaha but my only temporary solution is to try to be smooth and use the slow mo, still you cannot ask for more, I'm really happy with it, and it's something you can carry around effortlessly. I've got several questions about what "fancy" camera I used, and  some are surprised sometimes it's just a bit of editing and colour correction but all you need is to start making videos with what you have.

Thank you for your response and we really appreciate your great feedback on our product. Thank you and happy filming!
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules