Smart controller issues
691 8 2021-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
56 Ford
lvl.3
Flight distance : 231604 ft
United States

I love the Smart controller, however, I am having down load issues from the Smart Controller to my Samsung Ultra S21 mobile phone. The Bluetooh on the phone is activated showing the smart controller connect with a viedo and photo option. I can't get to either one. I have tried every thing and keep geting wi-fil disconnect. What can i do to fix this issue?

Thanking you in advance,

Ken Lewis
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, 56 Ford. Thanks for reaching out! If you're having an issue transferring files, you may opt to use the GoShare function and see if that would help. You can also upload further information about your issue including screenshots or videos so we can assist you further.
2021-6-4
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-4 23:17
Hi, 56 Ford. Thanks for reaching out! If you're having an issue transferring files, you may opt to use the GoShare function and see if that would help. You can also upload further information about your issue including screenshots or videos so we can assist you further.

Thank you for your quick response to my questions and Issues I am and have had with DJI Smart Controller trying to using the "Go Share" procedure . When the app on the phone shows the window connected with either video or photo  to choose from when trying to  open either or window I get the "Wi-Fil is disconnected. I have also tried the hot spot way and get the same results. What am I doing wrong?

Ken Lewis
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

56 Ford Posted at 6-5 12:53
Thank you for your quick response to my questions and Issues I am and have had with DJI Smart Controller trying to using the "Go Share" procedure . When the app on the phone shows the window connected with either video or photo  to choose from when trying to  open either or window I get the "Wi-Fil is disconnected. I have also tried the hot spot way and get the same results. What am I doing wrong?

Ken Lewis

From the Wireless & Network Settings of the DJI Smart Controller, you may perform a Network Settings Reset and see if the problem could be resolved.
2021-6-5
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-5 22:59
From the Wireless & Network Settings of the DJI Smart Controller, you may perform a Network Settings Reset and see if the problem could be resolved.

Thank you once again for the quick reply. I did as you requested and reset the network connections on the Smart Controller. Problem still exists. Looking on  my Samsung Ultra 21 under Wi Fi Connections I see the Smart controller is shown connected without internet. My phone Internet connection is fine when I open other apps. The DJI Go 4 is the only one that will not recognize my Internet router and that no doubt is the reason I am having this issue. I have powered off all devices including the router and no change on  power up. On the mobile device I uninstalled the Go 4 App and reinstalled, again no change. The only thing I have yet to do is do a router reset that I am hesitant to do. Blue tooth to blue tooth I can down load one picture at a time, but not by WI-Fi. If you can offer any other suggestions I am open for them.

Thank you very much

kl  
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

56 Ford Posted at 6-6 09:59
Thank you once again for the quick reply. I did as you requested and reset the network connections on the Smart Controller. Problem still exists. Looking on  my Samsung Ultra 21 under Wi Fi Connections I see the Smart controller is shown connected without internet. My phone Internet connection is fine when I open other apps. The DJI Go 4 is the only one that will not recognize my Internet router and that no doubt is the reason I am having this issue. I have powered off all devices including the router and no change on  power up. On the mobile device I uninstalled the Go 4 App and reinstalled, again no change. The only thing I have yet to do is do a router reset that I am hesitant to do. Blue tooth to blue tooth I can down load one picture at a time, but not by WI-Fi. If you can offer any other suggestions I am open for them.

Thank you very much

Could you confirm if you're trying to transfer files from the DJI Smart Controller to another device via Wi-Fi? If so, unfortunately, the DJI Smart Controller doesn't support that function. As previously suggested, you can opt to use the GoShare feature to transfer files faster.
2021-6-6
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 23:28
Could you confirm if you're trying to transfer files from the DJI Smart Controller to another device via Wi-Fi? If so, unfortunately, the DJI Smart Controller doesn't support that function. As previously suggested, you can opt to use the GoShare feature to transfer files faster.

Thank you for your continued input . If you read my previous emails you would see that I am trying via Go Share on the smart controller and my Samsung Ultra21 mobile phone. That would be any Video or photos. I get the Smart controller shown on my mobile phone but when I tap connect a message comes back no internet connection. That is my issue.
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

56 Ford Posted at 6-7 19:59
Thank you for your continued input . If you read my previous emails you would see that I am trying via Go Share on the smart controller and my Samsung Ultra21 mobile phone. That would be any Video or photos. I get the Smart controller shown on my mobile phone but when I tap connect a message comes back no internet connection. That is my issue.

If you're connected to the DJI Smart Controller's HotSpot, it should be normal as that particular wireless connection doesn't provide Internet Access.
2021-6-9
Use props
56 Ford
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-9 23:08
If you're connected to the DJI Smart Controller's HotSpot, it should be normal as that particular wireless connection doesn't provide Internet Access.

I want to thank you for your replies trying to help me, but I am so frustrated with trying to do what should be an easy task per your instructions. As mentioned before I can blue to blue tooth download one picture at a time, however to no avail can I get the smart controller to do what it is supposed to do. I have tried hotspot to hotspot with no success. I can with go share engaged on the smart controller and my Samsung Ultra S21 mobile phone using the go share app open on both phone and controller a display showing up on my mobile phone with a controller icon and to right a connect icon. Any attempt to connect I get the same message "Wi-Fi Disconnected Please check your Wi-Fi Settings" Checking those settings the Wi-Fi on the controller is off and the mobile Wi-Fi-remains on. I am at a loss as what to do.

Thanking you in advance for your continued help  
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules