Controller screen red
851 4 2021-6-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mr. Strat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

Was out flying the other day; thought I accidentally tapped something on the controller screen and it went completely red. I finally figured out that restarting the drone put it back to normal but it happened again after changing batteries. It never happened when flying (thankfully). I'm used to flying a Phantom so still getting used to the Mavic.

It's the standard M2P controller with an iPhone 8+ (iOS & software current).
2021-6-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the app to see if the issue persists? Please be advised to sync first your flight records before uninstalling to avoid being deleted. Also, if you experience again the issue, kindly please take a screenshot of it and upload it on Google drive and send the link to us for us to further isolate the issue. Thank you for your continued support and happy flying!
2021-6-4
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

It probably means you were inside a no-fly zone.
2021-6-4
Use props
Mr. Strat
lvl.4
United States

Geebax Posted at 6-4 19:15
It probably means you were inside a no-fly zone.

I was in a county park and had flown the previous week on the other side of the small lake there. Have flown there many times with the Phantom with no problems.

It is just inside the boundary for Class E (surface) and I had FAA authorization. At least it didn't happen when flying.
2021-6-5
Use props
Mr. Strat
lvl.4
United States

Talked to an iPhone repair place today. It's a problem with a chip on the logic board of the phone; replacement would cost about as much as a new phone; have contacted the seller I got it from to see what he can do. In the meantime, I have an iPad Mini that I've used.
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules