1966 2 2021-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vertigocal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 554928 ft
Germany

Hello everyone,

does anybody know if there is any difference between the flight logs in the goggle or the drone itself?
Which one I should download with the dji fly app?

And somehow the transfer between the goggles/drone and my iphone is reaaaally slow. Takes minutes to download only one. And even when it succeeds, the logs often won‘t show up in the app.

It‘s really annoying because I would like to sync them with airdata too.

Any suggestions?
2021-6-5
Use props
Buster1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 677028 ft
United States

Not really sure about the differences, all I know is I connect up everything and the logs eventually get to the APP. It is slow.

All the date/times for my logs are wrong. They are in Tokyo time zone, and the day is usually wrong too. I believe they are all there, but you might think you’re missing some because the date/times are bad. I’ve complained to DJI on this. But haven’t seen any change.
2021-6-5
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

I imagine there's data in the drone which is missing from the goggles. Here's an example of the goggles missing some data while the video connection was lost.
DjiMissingData.JPG

I think this graph makes the missing data the most obvious.

I'm both pleased and disappointed about the logs in this drone. I'm really pleased how much information is logged but I'm disappointed at how long it takes to transfer data from the goggle and drone. I've tried powering the drone from a bench top supply in order to prevent the batteries from being drained so quickly but even with unlimited power, the drone logs were painfully slow to download.

I'm pretty sure I've downloaded logs from the drone but I can't tell from the AirData which logs are from which device.

Here's a link to a thread where some have attempted to make sense of these logs. I don't think there isn't anything very useful there yet.
2021-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules