Can we make the Pocket 3 even better?
1014 2 2021-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SexyNinja76
lvl.1

United States

Looks like DJI is busy with product development, so I'm pretty confident that the DJI Pocket will be released some time late this year. So with competitors like the Fimi Palm 2 and the Moza Moin released after the Pocket 2, are there any features that you would like the Pocket 3 to adapt? Or maybe some nnew features that would make you say "wow"? Personally, I'd like to have the screen like the Moza Moin but as an add-on (and not a phone) plus maybe even a larger sensor. A built-in light would also be nice. What do you guys think?
2021-6-5
Use props
Japan Potato
Second Officer
Germany

Give me better image quality at 4K60 (4K30 is already fine!) , scrap the unnecessary extra pixels to avoid the non-sense pixel-bining that you currently use to achieve the crap 4K60 video quality. Give me a bigger 1 inch sensor like in your drones and add H265 to save space on my SD cards. The tip on the iceberg would be HDR video at 4K60 without any crop and software based Z axis stabilisation (because hardware based seems to be impossible), to get rid of the up and down movement while filming walking videos. Thats it and you will get my pre-order.
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for showing interest on our product. As of the moment, we have not yet received any information regarding DJI's future products. Please stay tuned to DJI's official website, as we will update the latest news on the official website as soon as we receive an information. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules