Camera Resolution Setting is missing
4849 17 2021-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ramjake
New
Flight distance : 410177 ft
Philippines

With new update in the DJI Fly App, the Resolution Setting for my Mini2 is missing. Is this normal?
2021-6-5
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

At the bottom of the screen right side, touch current resolution, then switch to desired resolution
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. For the latest update, the video resolution and the frame rate are moved to sliders along the bottom right part of the screen. You may refer to the image below for your reference. Thank you for your continued support!

2021-6-5
Use props
ramjake
New
Flight distance : 410177 ft
Philippines

Thanks, I got it.
2021-6-9
Use props
djiuser_ZI0LniT2Zh9C
lvl.1

Estonia

Hi,
Can anyone help me out with the video resolution problem?  I know you should be able to make changes at the bottom of the screen, but after the update, there is only a blank box.
Thank you!
2022-6-9
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

I think you have to fix your navigation error first before you will see any display.
2022-6-10
Use props
djiuser_ZI0LniT2Zh9C
lvl.1

Estonia

yogi053 Posted at 6-10 23:41
I think you have to fix your navigation error first before you will see any display.

Thank you for your answer. I just took this screenshot, while my drone was on the ground. But I've been trying to change the resolution in almost every possible position, and the result is the same.
2022-6-13
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I have only seen the 'navigation error' message briefly once on my drone and therefore surmised that if you cannot takeoff then your drone IS on the ground and that you would have NO display at all until error disappeared. Can you show a screenshot of camera display with ONLY resolution settings missing?
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_ZI0LniT2Zh9C
lvl.1

Estonia

yogi053 Posted at 6-13 03:22
I have only seen the 'navigation error' message briefly once on my drone and therefore surmised that if you cannot takeoff then your drone IS on the ground and that you would have NO display at all until error disappeared. Can you show a screenshot of camera display with ONLY resolution settings missing?

Here it is. Drone on air, no other errors.
2022-6-14
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

OK, what happens when you press RES&FPS icon? Have you tried selecting between Photo and Video modes as well?
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_ZI0LniT2Zh9C
lvl.1

Estonia

yogi053 Posted at 6-15 01:10
OK, what happens when you press RES&FPS icon? Have you tried selecting between Photo and Video modes as well?

This is exactly what I get if I press the RES&FPS button - just the gray emtpy box. If I select a Photo mode, then I can change the resolution, but changing back to Video, it goes again to that same empty box.
2022-6-16
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
United Kingdom

Well, I thought that was the way it worked. I set my resolution before flying and if for any reason I want to change it, I wil go into photo mode, change it and then go back to video mode and continue flying. I must say I've never changed my video resolution while in flight but do check my settings before takeoffs.
2022-6-16
Use props
fans18fb6274
lvl.1

Mexico

I have exactly the same issue - no chance to change the video settings to 4K etc. - and by the way I can’t update my firmware since weeks (server error)
2022-6-24
Use props
Ovrclck350
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137231 ft
United States

Did this one ever get solved because I'm having the exact same problem.  I click the resolution and a blank slider shows up.
2022-6-29
Use props
dffd124
lvl.1
Canada

same problem here....i did the last updates (DJY Fly 1.6.8 + firmware) ...blank screen when i try to change the video resolution ...does not matter if i am on the ground or in flight...tested on 2 Android phones(Huawei P30 and S21 Ultra) ..i found a funny workaround ...i go into Litchi ...change the resolution and come back into DJI Fly and then DJI Fly picks up the resolution that Litchi set....hope this will give clues to developers on how to solve the problem...i decided to spend $$ in Litchi to overcome(i.e. wait forever for DJI to fix this) this very annoying problem...
2022-7-1
Use props
Ovrclck350
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137231 ft
United States

dffd124 Posted at 7-1 10:35
same problem here....i did the last updates (DJY Fly 1.6.8 + firmware) ...blank screen when i try to change the video resolution ...does not matter if i am on the ground or in flight...tested on 2 Android phones(Huawei P30 and S21 Ultra) ..i found a funny workaround ...i go into Litchi ...change the resolution and come back into DJI Fly and then DJI Fly picks up the resolution that Litchi set....hope this will give clues to developers on how to solve the problem...i decided to spend $$ in Litchi to overcome(i.e. wait forever for DJI to fix this) this very annoying problem...

Thanks for the tip.  I'm still unwilling to spend money to fix this currently.
2022-7-7
Use props
Yavin official
lvl.1

Portugal

the same problem is back 4k is gone again
2023-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Yavin official Posted at 11-4 17:59
the same problem is back 4k is gone again

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm what specific DJI product are you having issues with? Could you please provide us the full detail of the issue so we can assist you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules