I used pocket2 to shoot the streets of China. Is this what you im...
900 17 2021-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
luodiandian
lvl.3
Hong Kong

2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. We really appreciate you for sharing this wonderful video that you had created. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-5
Use props
luodiandian
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-5 19:20
Hi there. We really appreciate you for sharing this wonderful video that you had created. Thank you for your continued support!

Thank you dear, I will continue to shoot and hope you can support me.
2021-6-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I suspect that small gimbal cameras have made possible, or at least popular, such 'walking videos' which give us a fascinating view of what everyday life is like in cities and countryside around the world - much needed in these travel-restricted times!  I look forward to watching more of this one later - looks excellent.
2021-6-6
Use props
John Walker
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Great video Luodiandian.  It would be very helpful if you posted what settings you set your P2 for these videos.  Thank you.
2021-6-6
Use props
luodiandian
lvl.3
Hong Kong

John Walker Posted at 6-6 16:21
Great video Luodiandian.  It would be very helpful if you posted what settings you set your P2 for these videos.  Thank you.

I'm very sorry, the reason why p2 is not set is because there are too few people in that section, which brings you confusion, thank you for your understanding, and have a nice day
2021-6-6
Use props
luodiandian
lvl.3
Hong Kong

fansfe82067d Posted at 6-6 15:01
I suspect that small gimbal cameras have made possible, or at least popular, such 'walking videos' which give us a fascinating view of what everyday life is like in cities and countryside around the world - much needed in these travel-restricted times!  I look forward to watching more of this one later - looks excellent.

Thank you, your every word and action made me very happy, I will continue, hope you continue to watch.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

luodiandian Posted at 6-6 00:43
Thank you dear, I will continue to shoot and hope you can support me.

You are always welcome, Luodiandian. Happy filming!
2021-6-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

In this earlier video, Luo Diandian presents a gripping walk around an abandoned castle - a remarkable place well captured - about one minute in, there's a display of information about the location presented in English which is well worth reading.  I think this is my most favourite walking video ever!

2021-6-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very well done!
2021-6-7
Use props
luodiandian
lvl.3
Hong Kong

fansfe82067d Posted at 6-6 21:22
In this earlier video, Luo Diandian presents a gripping walk around an abandoned castle - a remarkable place well captured - about one minute in, there's a display of information about the location presented in English which is well worth reading.  I think this is my most favourite walking video ever!

https://youtu.be/uHJvXA5sJBg

Thank you for loving this video and giving a detailed explanation. If you like this video, I can continue to shoot this type of video.
2021-6-7
Use props
luodiandian
lvl.3
Hong Kong

thx,have a nice day
2021-6-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

luodiandian Posted at 6-7 06:54
thx,have a nice day

Thank you!
2021-6-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very impressive walking tour.    Keep up the great work.
2021-6-9
Use props
luodiandian
lvl.3
Hong Kong

DowntownRDB Posted at 6-9 11:16
Very impressive walking tour.    Keep up the great work.

Thank you for watching and have a nice day
2021-6-9
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

luodiandian Posted at 6-7 06:54
Thank you for loving this video and giving a detailed explanation. If you like this video, I can continue to shoot this type of video.

What I like about all your videos is that you stop and look carefully at scenes that interest you, but without turning from left to right and back all the time.  My only suggestion would be that perhaps you could try the sound settings to give the excellent surround sound that the Pocket 2 can provide - this makes the viewer feel they are really there, a kind of virtual reality.  Set the audio to "all" and "stereo" in the Pro Mode settings.  But only if you like the effect too!
2021-6-9
Use props
luodiandian
lvl.3
Hong Kong

fansfe82067d Posted at 6-9 20:09
What I like about all your videos is that you stop and look carefully at scenes that interest you, but without turning from left to right and back all the time.  My only suggestion would be that perhaps you could try the sound settings to give the excellent surround sound that the Pocket 2 can provide - this makes the viewer feel they are really there, a kind of virtual reality.  Set the audio to "all" and "stereo" in the Pro Mode settings.  But only if you like the effect too!

Okay, I will follow your suggestion to set up, thank you.
2021-6-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

luodiandian Posted at 6-9 18:23
Thank you for watching and have a nice day

You're most welcome.    You too also have a nice day.
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules