NEED HELP !! OSD not working DJI Goggles V2 INAV Ardupilot
2410 8 2021-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq
lvl.1

Australia

Hello Guys,

I gave up and has no choice but to approch DJI support or Community and i rely do need help.

After very long waiting period of time finaly i have recieved the DJI FPV V2 Googles and whats so ever OSD not working from INAV or Ardupilot.

Lets begin and take INAV OS as we all know DJI is native to MSP.
Hardware info:
MATEK F765 and Matek H743 ( same issue facing, i bought F765 just to test with INAV, unfortunately betaflight doesent support the board so couldnt tested)OS: INAV 2.6.1. DJI VTX option selected on every UART port changed during test.
DJI fpv goggles v2 loaded with latest 1.00.0606 ( bought it from DJI store AU), unable to degrade to 1.00.0600 as DJI doesnt allow.
DJI Air unit loaded with 1.00.0600 ( bought it from bangood)

Troubleshooting done: power i am taking for DJI air unit from from MATEK board & DJI custom OSD is ON.
1) IN INAV tried UART 1: onmatek F765 TX1 RX1, UART 3: on matek TX3 RX3, UART 8: On matek TX8 RX8 - Didnt make a dfference.
2) SWAP the rx and tx of DJI air unit: connect TX to TX and RX to RX ( just for testing) - Didnt make a difference.
3) Check the DJI AIR UNIT cable with Meter( Contiunity check just in case if TX or RX cable is broken): Test pass cable has link end to end -But didnt make any difference in OSD.
4) Refresh firmware on both goggles and air unit twice - Didnt make a difference.

More Info just for the information purpose.
When i bought the goggles V2 it was seprated unit from FPV system and not able to register under my account, but DJI sent me pre-register i think it was working after pairing with Air Unit.( we all know this issue).

2021-6-5
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

You might get more help in the "Digital FPV" forum. You can change the forum by editing your post. There's a drop down menu in the top left of the window where you can select which forum you want your post to appear.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq
lvl.1

Australia

Duane Degn Posted at 6-6 15:18
You might get more help in the "Digital FPV" forum. You can change the forum by editing your post. There's a drop down menu in the top left of the window where you can select which forum you want your post to appear.

Thanks. I will change it now
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq
lvl.1

Australia

djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq Posted at 6-6 19:11
Thanks. I will change it now

Hello. There is no option showing to edit the post can moderator move my post to appropriate section please...
2021-6-6
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq Posted at 6-6 19:14
Hello. There is no option showing to edit the post can moderator move my post to appropriate section please...

At the bottom of all posts is a little pencil icon with the words "Edit" next to it. After clicking this icon on the top post, you should see the drop down window like this.
DjiEdit.JPG

Edit: As discussed below, this edit feature isn't available to new users.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq
lvl.1

Australia

Duane Degn Posted at 6-6 20:19
At the bottom of all posts is a little pencil icon with the words "Edit" next to it. After clicking this icon on the top post, you should see the drop down window like this.
[view_image]

Nop. No edit/pencil options.
2021-6-6
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
United States

Sorry about that. I didn't know the forum doesn't add this to every new thread. Apparently you have to have been a user of the forum for a while before you can use all the features. I think this is to reduce spam.

At this point, you might as well just cut and past your question to the other forum since this thread became more about forum features than your original question.

I don't have any of DJI's Air Units myself so sorry for not being of any help.
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks. Not sure how to close this post in this thread.
2021-6-7
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
United States

djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq Posted at 6-7 14:15
Thanks. Not sure how to close this post in this thread.

I don't think you can. Just let it drift down in the timeline.
2021-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules