Unable to purchase Care du to Region
445 2 2021-6-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vivagp
New

United States

I am unable to purchase the DJI Care Refresh package, it gives me the following error and I only have 24h in the 48h activation period:

"The purchases version of DJI Care Refresh does not match the region where your DJI product was purches. Please check the region where the product was purchased and switch to that region when purchasing DJI Care Refresh"

I already checked and I am in US region, I bought it through amazon, in the US. I checked the original box and it has US&CA marked in the label

My S/N : 3N3BJ150120596
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and our apologies for the trouble that this has caused. I already checked your concern and it shows the same on my end. In this case, I will highly recommend contacting our team by sending an email to djicare@dji.com, and please provide a screenshot of the error message on our store website as well as your serial number. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi vivagp, I had contacted the corresponding team and now you are able to purchase the DJI Care Refresh for your drone within 48 hours. Please purchase it on time.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused due to the system error.
2021-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules