Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
P2V Issues
1236 4 2014-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tracy.langlinai
lvl.1

United States

Hello all, I seem to have two seperate issues with my P2V. Any help will be appreciated.

Issue #1- Can't establish a connection between Remote and PC. I've done it plenty of times before. Connection from PC to bird is fine so I know the driver is working.

Issue #2 - Having a hard time connecting wifi signal. Lately when I get ready to fly I can't get a 'complete' connection. Video is working fine but no gps or battery or flight logistics (alt, distance, etc).  Camera does tilt with control but tilt indicator stays in the up position. Sometimes restarting the Phantom corrects this most times it doesn't. I have two batteries which both check good. Same issue with both batteries. I can tell that gps is working but not indicated. If I lift off in gps mode it will hover in place, even with a slight breeze trying to move it.

2014-11-25
Use props
jamesjeley
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi!
I can only answer issue one.
Updated my remote and I couldn't get a connection. Had to try a different USB port.
2014-11-25
Use props
tracy.langlinai
lvl.1

United States

jamesjeley@me.c Posted at 2014-11-26 07:45
Hi!
I can only answer issue one.
Updated my remote and I couldn't get a connection. Had to try a di ...

Thanks. I tried that. Even tried a different PC.
2014-11-25
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

China

To Issue #1:
Does the RC Assistant run?
If it does, it could be problem of USB cable. Did you try another cable?
2014-11-26
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

China

To Issue #2:
It may be a wire-connection issue....Try taking the Phantom apart and see if any wire is loose.
You should be very careful when you take it apart!
2014-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules