Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone drama.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

I bought a drone a year or two ago and it was short lived after a crash into a tree fried the mother board or messed the gimble up or something . I sent it to the local shop that was suggested by friends. They told me they couldn’t fix it due to it being more trouble than it’s worth. I don’t know how true that statement is but none the less I have a P3 Advance that is in my closet for when I feel like seeing if I can repair myself or have someone else fix it.
Ok with that being said I purchased another drone from Amazon a P3 standard. When I went to get it up and flying I logged into the DJI app entered the info it asked for and for some reason I can not get the internet to connect to the drone it’s self . I’m stuck and don’t know what to do. Is there a setting I need to change in the app? I don’t recall needing a cord connected to the remote to my phone or maybe it was a android port on the remote and I have an iPhone. I can’t remember on that. I’d love for someone to just tell me it’s as simple as needing a cord or changing a setting. Lol do they make android on one end and iPhone on the other cords? Anyways any help is appreciated! Thanks
2021-6-6
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK, A few thoughts:
You are posting in the wrong group... this area is for the Air 2S...You will get more specific help/suggestions if you post in the Phantom 3 group/section.

Are you using the correct app?

Refresh yourself on the basic hook up and operations like in the video I have linked:

2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi. Thanks for reaching out! Kindly ensure that you downloaded the correct application for your DJI product. For the Phantom 3 Standard, please download the DJI Go. Once the remote and aircraft are turned on, you can connect your mobile device to the remote via Wi-Fi in which the default password is 12341234.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

jmb63 Posted at 6-6 05:43
OK, A few thoughts:
You are posting in the wrong group... this area is for the Air 2S...You will get more specific help/suggestions if you post in the Phantom 3 group/section.

Thanks I’ll post it there.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 05:46
Hi, djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi. Thanks for reaching out! Kindly ensure that you downloaded the correct application for your DJI product. For the Phantom 3 Standard, please download the DJI Go. Once the remote and aircraft are turned on, you can connect your mobile device to the remote via Wi-Fi in which the default password is 12341234.

I have the DJI go app and have down the 1234password part and even changed the password when it prompted me to do so. I am not able to get the live feed from my drone to the app.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 05:46

I have the DJI go app and have down the 1234password part and even changed the password when it prompted me to do so. I am not able to get the live feed from my drone to the app.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi Posted at 6-6 08:49

Do you encounter any errors upon entering the main menu of the DJI GO? If you do, please post a screenshot. If you haven't tried, we suggest relinking the aircraft and remote.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-6 23:22
Do you encounter any errors upon entering the main menu of the DJI GO? If you do, please post a screenshot. If you haven't tried, we suggest relinking the aircraft and remote.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krqYn5a5cT0

Ok thanks I’ll check it out when I am on days off again.
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi Posted at 6-7 03:08
Ok thanks I’ll check it out when I am on days off again.

Take your time and keep us updated.
2021-6-7
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

for some reason I can not get the internet to connect to the drone it’s self .
The drone is not supposed to connect to the internet.

I’m stuck and don’t know what to do. Is there a setting I need to change in the app? I don’t recall needing a cord connected to the remote to my phone.
The advanced used a cord, but the Standard uses wifi to connect the drone to your phone or tablet.

In case you haven't found the manual, it's here:
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/phantom_3/User%20Manual/Phantom_3_Standard_User_Manual_v1.4_en.pdf
2021-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules