Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Virtual Flight
2572 7 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Corbie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 74505 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Is anyone using the IOS DJI Virtual Flight simulator. I believe this can be used with a number of DJI controllers and Xbox / play station Bluetooth controllers,  I am just wondering if this is considered a toy or a realistic trainer for beginners. Not being a regular PC user I don't want to go down the whole boot up, inevitably software update, virus scan update to use a simulator for a quick 15 minute play but have been looking for something quick to use and I think this may fit the bill.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Virtual Flight simulator only uses iOS mobile devices and it is not compatible with PC. Also, you can connect your Xbox controller via Bluetooth to your mobile device if you are having a hard time on the touch screen. In addition, this application does not serve as a game and this is for beginners that want to use and practice the basic functions of the DJI FPV. There are also missions that you can try on this application. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_asaOrbjRYtJX
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-6 19:37
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Virtual Flight simulator only uses iOS mobile devices and it is not compatible with PC. Also, you can connect your Xbox controller via Bluetooth to your mobile device if you are having a hard time on the touch screen. In addition, this application does not serve as a game and this is for beginners that want to use and practice the basic functions of the DJI FPV. There are also missions that you can try on this application. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi, when can we expect there to be an Android and Windows version available?  Both are capable platforms, though I would prioritize Android initially.

There's no excuse for not supporting Android, you're leaving thousands of users without the ability to do training before manual flights.
2021-6-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_asaOrbjRYtJX Posted at 6-14 07:12
Hi, when can we expect there to be an Android and Windows version available?  Both are capable platforms, though I would prioritize Android initially.

There's no excuse for not supporting Android, you're leaving thousands of users without the ability to do training before manual flights.

Hi, thank you for your inquiry. This request was already been raised to our designated team. Kindly please subscribe to our official website as we will post there our latest news and events. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-14
Use props
JHM
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139731 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-14 23:28
Hi, thank you for your inquiry. This request was already been raised to our designated team. Kindly please subscribe to our official website as we will post there our latest news and events. Thank you for your understanding and support!

All android users are already waiting months for this to be accomplished
2021-6-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JHM Posted at 6-19 11:04
All android users are already waiting months for this to be accomplished

We will surely keep you posted, JHM once we have an update. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2021-6-20
Use props
djiuser_DUYLcLsXAMV0
New

Germany

Hi, DJI-Team,
I hear this comment, "we will post updates" or "the software development Team is working on it" since march. There is no comment on the state of the development at all. I mean, is it that difficult to transfer the software from iOS to Android? If yes, DJI could have ann ounce this on release of  the drone. When the  drone was released all Android users thougt it would take another 3 or 4 weeks to the Android Release  but now there have gone nearly 4 months an there is still nothing but "we will post updates as soon as possible. "
No casual-flyer will use the manual mode before several hours of training in a software, because he doesnt want to crash this 1300€ drone. But if he cannot use this, its a product that can be used just with 66% of the anounced flight modes. If I would have known that it would take that long to get a software,  I would not buy this drone. Sorry, but that is really a terrible service
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_DUYLcLsXAMV0 Posted at 6-23 15:58
Hi, DJI-Team,
I hear this comment, "we will post updates" or "the software development Team is working on it" since march. There is no comment on the state of the development at all. I mean, is it that difficult to transfer the software from iOS to Android? If yes, DJI could have ann ounce this on release of  the drone. When the  drone was released all Android users thougt it would take another 3 or 4 weeks to the Android Release  but now there have gone nearly 4 months an there is still nothing but "we will post updates as soon as possible. "
No casual-flyer will use the manual mode before several hours of training in a software, because he doesnt want to crash this 1300€ drone. But if he cannot use this, its a product that can be used just with 66% of the anounced flight modes. If I would have known that it would take that long to get a software,  I would not buy this drone. Sorry, but that is really a terrible service

We totally understand your request. This was already been forwarded to our engineers and they are now looking into it. We will surely keep you posted once we have an official update. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!
2021-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules