Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI P3 standard issues
368 6 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

I bought a drone a year or two ago and it was short lived after a crash into a tree fried the mother board or messed the gimble up or something . I sent it to the local shop that was suggested by friends. They told me they couldn’t fix it due to it being more trouble than it’s worth. I don’t know how true that statement is but none the less I have a P3 Advance that is in my closet for when I feel like seeing if I can repair myself or have someone else fix it.
Ok with that being said I purchased another drone from Amazon a P3 standard. When I went to get it up and flying I logged into the DJI app entered the info it asked for and for some reason I can not get the internet to connect to the drone it’s self . I’m stuck and don’t know what to do. Is there a setting I need to change in the app? I don’t recall needing a cord connected to the remote to my phone or maybe it was a android port on the remote and I have an iPhone. I can’t remember on that. I’d love for someone to just tell me it’s as simple as needing a cord or changing a setting. Lol do they make android on one end and iPhone on the other cords? Anyways any help is appreciated! Thanks

Update- I have already downloaded the DJI go app and went through the motions of entering the default code 12341234 and then was asked to change the pass word. I did this and I still am not getting any live feed from the drone to the app.
2021-6-6
Use props
Pleomax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 835725 ft
United Kingdom

Hi and welcome

The phantom 3 does not connect to the internet, it is wifi and connects to your device with wifi, no leads required. With phantom switched on, open internet settings on your device and you should see a connection to the phantoms wifi, connect to this and you should be good to go. You said you downloaded DJI Go app make sure you have the right app for your Phantom, it's the app before the DJI GO 4 for Phantom 4.
Hope this helps.
2021-6-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

you must be signed into your account, just as you are now, so i presume for standard its dji go app and not fly or dji go 4. So once you haven’t signed out you should have no problem flying.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

Pleomax Posted at 6-6 09:42
Hi and welcome

The phantom 3 does not connect to the internet, it is wifi and connects to your device with wifi, no leads required. With phantom switched on, open internet settings on your device and you should see a connection to the phantoms wifi, connect to this and you should be good to go. You said you downloaded DJI Go app make sure you have the right app for your Phantom, it's the app before the DJI GO 4 for Phantom 4.

How can I determine if I’m using the correct DJI app? My app says DJI go on it.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 6-6 10:22
you must be signed into your account, just as you are now, so i presume for standard its dji go app and not fly or dji go 4. So once you haven’t signed out you should have no problem flying.

How can I determine if I’m using the correct DJI app? My app says DJI go on it.
2021-6-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_tRbUaYBoBlNi Posted at 6-6 11:26
How can I determine if I’m using the correct DJI app? My app says DJI go on it.

Once you can navigate the app you are signed in, once you don’t sign out you will always be signed in.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. In addition to this post I will post a DJI tutorial video on DJI Phantom 3 | Linking the Phantom 3 Standard's Remote Controller. Thank you.

2021-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules