Can't submit points for redemption
1413 12 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

I'm trying to submit my DJI forum points and the site won't let me do it for any amount of points. I'm following all the rules (multiple of 180 / minimum and maximum amount of points / one sbmittion for month).

The buton "EXCHANGE" keeps greyed out all the time...

Please can anyone try to submit points to check if the problem is only for me??
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. We're sorry for any inconvenience when trying to exchange your DJI Forum points. Could you try and use a desktop/laptop in exchanging your points? If you have enough points (1800-5400) you can exhange them for DJI Store Credit. Thanks.
2021-6-6
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 6-6 13:22
Hi there. We're sorry for any inconvenience when trying to exchange your DJI Forum points. Could you try and use a desktop/laptop in exchanging your points? If you have enough points (1800-5400) you can exhange them for DJI Store Credit. Thanks.

I tried to do both on a Mac laptop and a PC desktop, but still can't submit points.
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 6-9 16:39
I tried to do both on a Mac laptop and a PC desktop, but still can't submit points.

I will check it with the corresponding team, will get back to you once I hear back from them.
2021-6-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I entered the points I want to redeem,  then click in the box where is says DJI credits and the exchange button then turns blue for me and I could submit without issues.    Thats on macOS and Safari.
2021-6-9
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 6-9 19:58
I will check it with the corresponding team, will get back to you once I hear back from them.

Any news about this?
2021-6-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 6-21 16:04
Any news about this?

I am deeply sorry about this, we are still checking it with the teams. I had urged them again for the update. Thank you for your patience.
2021-6-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 6-21 16:04
Any news about this?

Hi, I am sorry that we have not been able to reproduce the issue and locate the reason. Could you please provide a video of the issue while you are trying to submit the points for further confirmation. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2021-6-23
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 6-23 20:30
Hi, I am sorry that we have not been able to reproduce the issue and locate the reason. Could you please provide a video of the issue while you are trying to submit the points for further confirmation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Here is a link video from a screen capture of what happens when I try to submit points for redemption. No matter if I use Windows, Mac, tried different browsers without success.

When I input the amount of points (in multiples of 1800), the "EXCHANGE" button keeps greyed out, and the amount of credits doesn't change matching the forum points I input...

HERE IS THE LINK FROM THE SCREEN CAPTURE:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... lG/view?usp=sharing
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 6-30 13:06
Here is a link video from a screen capture of what happens when I try to submit points for redemption. No matter if I use Windows, Mac, tried different browsers without success.

When I input the amount of points (in multiples of 1800), the "EXCHANGE" button keeps greyed out, and the amount of credits doesn't change matching the forum points I input...

Thanks for the video. I'll forward it to our corresponding team for a check and will keep you updated.
2021-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 6-30 13:06

Update:
We'd checked your video, found that your Exchangeable Points is 254. Could you please double confirm it? Thanks.
2021-6-30
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Brazil

Sorry Natalia, my bad. I didn't notice that some points have expired... :-(
2021-7-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

ro_flyer Posted at 7-1 12:54
Sorry Natalia, my bad. I didn't notice that some points have expired... :-(

Got it. Thanks for your confirmation. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-7-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules