605 8 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113094 ft
Poland

Hi!
I have a DJI Mavic Mini drone, and I want to connect to DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic. And I write all the time that it needs to be connected. Detects it as a portable device (DISK). I tried with Various cables (original and others) I tried on 2 computers (WINDOWS 10). Device manager detects it as a disk. Someone can help? I tried with tutorials and other forum posts, and it doesn't work

2021-6-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You may have got a bad download.  This is the one I use with no issues on Windows 10 with my Mini and Mavic Air 2.
DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drone Series)

Here is also a tutorial that might help.

2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the software and please check if the issue will still persist? Also, you may try to use a different communication as this will help us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-6
Use props
Buko
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-6 18:50
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the software and please check if the issue will still persist? Also, you may try to use a different communication as this will help us to further isolate the issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!

I tried to reinstall the program and even the system. It didn't help
2021-6-8
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Did you do this in the correct order, first starting the Mini, then connect the USB cable WITHIN 20 seconds?

2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Buko Posted at 6-8 06:31
I tried to reinstall the program and even the system. It didn't help

Thank you for your response. Kindly please refer to the post of jonny007 on post #5 and check if the issue persists. Also, please make sure that you download the correct DJI Assistant 2 software, please refer to the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2021-6-11
Use props
Buko
lvl.1
Poland

jonny007 Posted at 6-8 06:44
Did you do this in the correct order, first starting the Mini, then connect the USB cable WITHIN 20 seconds?

[view_image]

I try it. Not working
2021-6-21
Use props
Buko
lvl.1
Poland

OK! Everything works. I tried in many ways and it worked! Thanks everyone for helping me with my request! Happy flying and collision-free flights!

2021-6-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Buko Posted at 6-22 11:48
OK! Everything works. I tried in many ways and it worked! Thanks everyone for helping me with my request! Happy flying and collision-free flights!

Great! We're glad that you already fix the issue. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2021-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules