Mavic 2 Pro and S21 Ultra
2901 7 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HeKToN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi all , a drone worth 1500 and a phone worth almost the same amount... picture frozen for about 20 seconds then on for 1 -2 seconds then repeats.... As far as I am aware no resolution right ?
By the way I tried all of the suggestions I am expecting here... Tried many cables, different apps firmware etc...
it works totally fine with S9+

Thanks
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HeKToN. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-6-6
Use props
MVT0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1041480 ft
Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-6 18:49
Hello there HeKToN. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello, why do you copy and paste this general answer?
When you fix the APP is ours question, not which "device is in the mobile dive list"
Lot of users reported the problem every day from more then a month, what should happen to fix the APP?
2021-6-7
Use props
HeKToN
lvl.1
United Kingdom

MVT0 exactly. I even said it that I tried everything simply because I saw the forums. I do know S21 doesn't work but it isn't samsungs fault( saw someone on another forum saying its the androids fault ) This is like saying if a game in Windows crashes you blame Microsoft . I've never heard Microsoft putting an update on their OS just to satisfy some particular 3rd party app. To make sure Stephen understands me Im comparing Windows to Android and DJI Go as some random game.  DJI find the problem and fix the glitch please
2021-6-7
Use props
HeKToN
lvl.1
Netherlands

I guess we will never get a reply... Well done at least drones are cheap....
2021-6-13
Use props
Snowbal
lvl.1

Brazil

Same here. Doesn't work on my s21 ultra. Works well in Iphone 11 and Samsung Tab s4
2021-10-21
Use props
djiuser_wd961OVXdmr8
New
Flight distance : 75997 ft
United Kingdom

Download the apk from official dji software website, worked for me.
2021-12-12
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules