Mavic 2 zoom constant disconnections and phone charging prompts w...
368 5 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R0bp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1282073 ft
United Kingdom

Is anyone else experiencing major issues with disconnections?  I have only had this issue since the last firmware update.
Im in UK.
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there R0bp. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and may we know if you are getting any error messages on the DJI go 4 application? In addition can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-6-6
Use props
R0bp
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-6 18:37
Hello there R0bp. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and may we know if you are getting any error messages on the DJI go 4 application? In addition can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.

Good morning Stephen.
The mobile device i am using is a Samsung S20 Ultra running the latest version of Android.
The DJI Go 4 app is the latest version.
During flight i get a disconnected error message in the top left corner of the app and the picture goet to grayscale so no feed.  The phone also drops in and out of charging on screen.
|Luckily i have kept it close and landed safely.

I have tried the following to try and rectify the issue:
Refreshed firmware on drone and all batteries
Reset my mobile
uninstalled and re installed the Go4 app
Removed the SD card as people had mentioned issues but does the same without card in
Re linked the remote controller to the drone.

Any help would be good.

I do also have a Mavic 2 Pro drone flown using a different controller but the same phone and this currently has no issues.

Thanks

Rob.
2021-6-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,

Have you tried to connect your phone with a USB cable in good condition (new).
Last year I replaced my USB cable 3 times for the symptoms you mentioned.
2021-6-9
Use props
R0bp
lvl.1
United Kingdom

LV_Forestry Posted at 6-9 11:20
Hi,

Have you tried to connect your phone with a USB cable in good condition (new).

I havent tried that yet but do have a brand new connector cable that is still sealed so will try using that.  Thanks
2021-6-10
Use props
R0bp
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well the situation has become worse with my Mavic 2 Pro now also disconnecting.
It did flash up a random message about unsupported USB device (im presuming my phone) and the scren went to grayscale and remote connection error displayed.

Due to these issues and ongoing reported issues with the latest Samsung phones ive decided to buy a smart controller.
I will then sell the standard controllers to recoup some of my losses.
This will be less expensive that losing either or both my Mavic2 pro and Mavic 2 zoom.
2021-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules