NEED HELP !! OSD not working DJI Goggles V2 INAV Ardupilot
8927 10 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq
lvl.1

Australia

Hello Guys,

I gave up and has no choice but to approach DJI support or Community and i rely do need help.

After very long waiting period of time finally i have received the
DJI FPV V2 Googles and what’s so ever OSD not working from INAV or Ardupilot.

Let’s begin and take INAV OS as we all know DJI is native to MSP.
Hardware info:
MATEK F765 and Matek H743 ( same issue facing, i bought F765 just to test with INAV, unfortunately beta flight doesn’t support the board so couldn’t tested)OS: INAV 2.6.1. DJI VTX option selected on every UART port changed during test.
DJI fpv goggles v2 loaded with latest 1.00.0606 (bought it from DJI store AU), unable to degrade to 1.00.0600 as DJI doesn’t allow.
DJI Air unit loaded with 1.00.0600 (bought it from bangood)

Troubleshooting done: power i am taking for DJI air unit from from MATEK board & DJI custom OSD is ON.
1) IN INAV tried UART 1: onmatek F765 TX1 RX1, UART 3: on matek TX3 RX3, UART 8: On matek TX8 RX8 - Didn’t make a difference.
2) SWAP the rx and tx of DJI air unit: connect TX to TX and RX to RX ( just for testing) - Didnt make a difference.
3) Check the DJI AIR UNIT cable with Meter( Continuity check just in case if TX or RX cable is broken): Test pass cable has link end to end -But didn’t make any difference in OSD.
4) Refresh firmware on both goggles and air unit twice - Didn’t make a difference.

More Info just for the information purpose.
When i bought the goggles V2 it was separated unit from
FPV system and not able to register under my account, but DJI sent me pre-register i think it was working after pairing with Air Unit.( we all know this issue).

2021-6-6
Use props
rrhenning
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq,
Did you ever get this resolved?  I'm having the exact same problem!
I can't seem to find any info or help anywhere on the internet.

Russ
2021-7-8
Use props
djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq
lvl.1

Australia

rrhenning Posted at 7-8 10:53
djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq,
Did you ever get this resolved?  I'm having the exact same problem!
I can't seem to find any info or help anywhere on the internet.

Nop.
And seems DJI doesn't give a damm.
2021-7-17
Use props
fans934c1cd6
New

Portugal

djiuser_3FZOFP4Cm1lq Posted at 7-17 02:04
Nop.
And seems DJI doesn't give a damm.

I have at the DJI Goggles menu DISPLAY, set Custom OSD on and partially works.
2021-7-17
Use props
rrhenning
lvl.1

United States

fans934c1cd6 Posted at 7-17 13:29
I have at the DJI Goggles menu DISPLAY, set Custom OSD on and partially works.

Fans,

With an F765?
I've turned that setting ON and nothing shows.
2021-7-20
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Hi,
I believe the MSP is not the way to go and it is for betaflight only. In the PORTS tab you need to go to the last tab "peripherals" and chose the DJI FPV VTX instead.
Have fun.
2021-8-16
Use props
nullx8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 383635 ft
Thailand

i have OSD working but i do not get any telemetry (like Battery voltage) its always show 0volts or N/A in the original DJI display.
it works fine on betaflight but not in iNAV (i use the DJO VTX setting in ports)
2021-8-27
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

nullx8 Posted at 8-27 18:43
i have OSD working but i do not get any telemetry (like Battery voltage) its always show 0volts or N/A in the original DJI display.
it works fine on betaflight but not in iNAV (i use the DJO VTX setting in ports)

try to connect the air unit directly to the battery. This voltage should appear in your goggles even ig you don't have the battery voltage enabled in the OSD. It seems to be a standard feature of the air unit - to show the input voltage. Mine does that at least but also shows the battery voltage if I turn on the feature in INAV.
2021-8-29
Use props
Rayanmx
New

Mexico

Hello everyone, I have sort of like the same problem but with a Matek F405-Wing and also a Matek F411-Wing!

Everything was working perfect under INAV 4.0 and below, BUT I lost my OSD elements ever since I upgraded both FCs to INAV 4.1.0, obviously using INAV-CONFIGURATOR 4.1.0.

I have downgraded to a known working INAV version to no avail.

I have also tried flashing Betaflight with no results.

I still need to try OSD with an analog VTX and also Ardupilot to see if that works.

I must say that I consider myself an advanced drone builder, so I pretty much know how to connect everything up, but this issue has me pulling my hair out!

Any ideas would be awesome guys!
2022-2-26
Use props
LV_Forestry
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 655&pid=2921683
2022-12-7
Use props
stevesbgmx.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7045899 ft
United Kingdom

i watched this video about using the cli.  
1-1 11:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules