Help! Cannot connect
282 3 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wxgs333
lvl.1
Flight distance : 802356 ft
United States

Hi, not sure if this is my unique problem, or others also expereinced.... I am having issue to my DJI FPV combo.
It was fine initially, but lately when the drone was powered on, it took more time (> 1min) to connect to the goggle. I did notice that when the drone's cooling fan started to run, it would connect.  But today, it couldn't connect to the goggle and remote controller at all. The tail lights just kept flashing yellow but no transmission signal to the goggle, and after waited for a couple mins, the lights turned solid red, and the fan didn't turn on, even though I could felt the heat from the drone body. I tried to re-bind following the user manual, however, after pressing and holding the battery button for 5 sec, the battery lights became solid, not flashing sequentially as what some youtube videos showed... Also tried to refresh the firmware of both drone and goggles,
Is there any suggestion to fix the issue? Thanks!

2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, wxgs333. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. A solid red in the Aircraft Status Indicator means that the DJI FPV is experiencing a critical error. If the problem is still persisting as of now, it is suggested returning the product back to our Service Center for further testing and analysis.
2021-6-11
Use props
fans2c26a40d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 802356 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-11 23:13
Hi, wxgs333. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. A solid red in the Aircraft Status Indicator means that the DJI FPV is experiencing a critical error. If the problem is still persisting as of now, it is suggested returning the product back to our Service Center for further testing and analysis.

Thanks, yes I opened a repair case and shipped it to the repair center, awaiting update.
2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans2c26a40d Posted at 6-12 04:32
Thanks, yes I opened a repair case and shipped it to the repair center, awaiting update.

We hope that this could be resolved immediately. Should you have further concerns, please let us know.
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules