Hyperlapse gone
3130 18 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

my hyperlapse is gone. But says my firmware is up to date.
http://Help please
2021-6-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, could you please tell us the device model you have? If it is convenient, please provide a video of the issue for further confirmation.
At the same time, please check if the SD card is full, try to refresh the firmware for the unit as well.
2021-6-6
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

Hyperlapse gone osmo action

hyperlapse hone and camera says i have new firmware. And no updates from app. Help
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

Hyperlapse gone osmo action

hyperlapse gone and camera says i have new firmware. And no updates from app. Help
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, sorry for your issue. I had replied to your first post, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=244147, please keep us updated on that post. Thank you.
2021-6-7
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

It is the osmo action. Memory card empty. Formated as well. Its the firmware that ends with 40. With (6762) after firmware version
2021-6-8
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

01.10.00.40(6762) is the firmware
2021-6-8
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

how do you refresh osmo action
2021-6-8
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-7 18:42
Hi, sorry for your issue. I had replied to your first post, https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=244147, please keep us updated on that post. Thank you.

And mimo app is up to date from your website
2021-6-8
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm Posted at 6-8 10:28
And mimo app is up to date from your website

01.10.00.40(6762) is firmware version.
2021-6-8
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

I did alot of research before settling on djiosmo action. It is a fantastic camera. And customer service seems to be as good thx you
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm Posted at 6-8 10:11
It is the osmo action. Memory card empty. Formated as well. Its the firmware that ends with 40. With (6762) after firmware version

Thank you for getting back, may I know the operation before the issue happened? If it is possible, please provide a video of the issue for further confirmation.
At the same time, you may try to download the latest firmware at https://www.dji.com/uk/osmo-action/info#downloads and try to update the firmware again via the SD card.
2021-6-9
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-7 18:42
That link you sent with dji osmo action specs. My osmo action has all of those specs but hyperlapse is missing from specs as well.
Also i recorded firmware version with phone. It shows it as 01.10.00.40(6762)
And it should be 01.10.00.40(2020)
2021-6-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm Posted at 6-9 08:40
That link you sent with dji osmo action specs. My osmo action has all of those specs but hyperlapse is missing from specs as well.
Also i recorded firmware version with phone. It shows it as 01.10.00.40(6762)
And it should be 01.10.00.40(2020)

The firmware is in the download section. May we know if there is any operation before the issue happened? I am confirming your case with our engineers but may need more info.
If it is convenient, please also help to export the log from the SD card for further confirmation.
The route to the log:  /MISC/LOG/camera-log.
Make sure to set to view the hidden files, method: after connecting the camera to the computer, new storage equipment will appear on “File Manager” of the computer. Select to enter this storage equipment, as shown below. Tap “View” and select “Hidden Items”. A “MISC” file folder will appear. Enter “MISC” file folder.
A video of the issue is greatly appreciated.
Please send the files to Dropbox and provide me with the link, thank you.
2021-6-10
Use props
djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 6-10 01:04
The firmware is in the download section. May we know if there is any operation before the issue happened? I am confirming your case with our engineers but may need more info.
If it is convenient, please also help to export the log from the SD card for further confirmation.
The route to the log:  /MISC/LOG/camera-log.

My laptop is broke. Not to computer savy as well. Basicly bought the camer after weeks of research this was the better choice. Registered camera logged in firmware update was a bit well had to uninstl app and reinstall then firmware updated. But now there is no tab to push on app to update. Basicly camera has All fearures But hyperlapse. Wich was a main factor in buying it. The hyperlapse just disapeared is best i can say. All i have to update is a phone. But thx for response to issue.
2021-6-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_f28OX0cMJLMm Posted at 6-10 12:22
My laptop is broke. Not to computer savy as well. Basicly bought the camer after weeks of research this was the better choice. Registered camera logged in firmware update was a bit well had to uninstl app and reinstall then firmware updated. But now there is no tab to push on app to update. Basicly camera has All fearures But hyperlapse. Wich was a main factor in buying it. The hyperlapse just disapeared is best i can say. All i have to update is a phone. But thx for response to issue.

I am sorry about this, in this case, you may send the camera back for further diagnosis and our service team will help to take care of your case.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index
We will do our best to help this out.
2021-6-11
Use props
djiuser_agovJKT5WsCc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129327 ft
Italy

Have the same problem. Hyperlapse missing on my osmo action. Firmware 01.10.00.40(6698).
2023-8-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_agovJKT5WsCc Posted at 8-8 03:17
Have the same problem. Hyperlapse missing on my osmo action. Firmware 01.10.00.40(6698).

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. If your device is also the Osmo Action, here is the tutorial video about how to Shoot Timelapse with Osmo Action.
If it does not work, you could also please follow the #12 to update the firmware and try again. Thanks.

2023-8-8
Use props
djiuser_agovJKT5WsCc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 129327 ft
Italy

Auto update doesn't start
2023-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules