Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recording issue
1144 8 2021-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anthos13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96893 ft
Italy

Good morning everyone,

I would need help with a video recording problem. I will explain what happened and then ask the question:

While I was recording on the SD card a message appeared that the cache was full, but at the same time it continued to record, i.e. the record button worked, started counting the minutes of recording and so on. Unfortunately, I can't find the recordings on the SD card (neither on the remote controle of the frone - I dont' use phone), but only the ones I made before this event.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks to those who will answer.

2021-6-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The cache is on your phone and is a low res version of what you were filming, it may need to be cleared,   Have you checked the internal storage of the drone incase you recorded to there instead of the sd card in the drone.
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Anthos13. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and if a message showing that the " cache was full " it means the storage space in your mobile device is full. You need to free up some memory space for the DJI Go 4 application to cache the said video. Thank you.
2021-6-7
Use props
Anthos13
lvl.1
Italy

DAFlys Posted at 6-7 00:28
The cache is on your phone and is a low res version of what you were filming, it may need to be cleared,   Have you checked the internal storage of the drone incase you recorded to there instead of the sd card in the drone.

Yes I checked, and it was set od SD card during the message of full caches. The question could be: if the cache is full can the drone record?
2021-6-7
Use props
Anthos13
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-7 00:30
Hello there Anthos13. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we know what is the model of the mobile device you are using please and if a message showing that the " cache was full " it means the storage space in your mobile device is full. You need to free up some memory space for the DJI Go 4 application to cache the said video. Thank you.

Mavic 2 Pro. The cache was full but it continued to record, I mean it let me to. So I supposed it was recording as well on the SD card, but then: nothing, there were only the previous recordings.
2021-6-7
Use props
Anthos13
lvl.1
Italy

DAFlys Posted at 6-7 00:28
The cache is on your phone and is a low res version of what you were filming, it may need to be cleared,   Have you checked the internal storage of the drone incase you recorded to there instead of the sd card in the drone.

I have images on the cache but no recording. I have smart controller, so at least they could be on it, but honestly I found nothing. The picture I sent is from a recovery files app. What do you think? If there is the cache image there has to be the recording to somewhere, right?
2021-6-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anthos13 Posted at 6-8 05:43
[view_image]

I have images on the cache but no recording. I have smart controller, so at least they could be on it, but honestly I found nothing. The picture I sent is from a recovery files app. What do you think? If there is the cache image there has to be the recording to somewhere, right?

Have you put the SD card in the drone?
2021-6-8
Use props
Anthos13
lvl.1
Italy

DAFlys Posted at 6-8 10:28
Have you put the SD card in the drone?

Never thought about it! Thanks mate! I found them <3
2021-6-8
Use props