Skew or curved horizons..
519 3 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
#ilovemymavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1121230 ft
South Africa

Hi all. Please help. Finally, after many youtubing, trial and error.. I can make Sphere-Panoramas. I went the route of working through the a 3rd party app that is some tropical fruit. So it takes the images, I download them and stitch them with I.C.E, then I resize them to a 2:1 format & upload to skypixel. Lots of hoops, but this is the mini 1.

But they come out like this
Very skewed or curved horizons. What am I doing wrong. How do I correct this. Youtube has no real help for me this time.

I will really appreciate any help or input..

2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there #ilovemymavic. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this is a 3rd party application to create Sphere-Panoramas I hope that you will get the best information from our fellow DJI co pilots who are using the said application. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-6-7
Use props
mark117h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 241306 ft
United Kingdom

Hi #ilovemymavic, have you got the image available, maybe if we can see the effect you are speaking of then maybe any one of us could maybe help.
2021-7-6
Use props
#ilovemymavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1121230 ft
South Africa

mark117h Posted at 7-6 07:50
Hi #ilovemymavic, have you got the image available, maybe if we can see the effect you are speaking of then maybe any one of us could maybe help.

https://www.skypixel.com/photo36 ... aign=share&sp=0

It will be swell if someone can help.. I like these 360°
2021-7-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules