Streaming??
302 2 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mhen
New

Sweden

When will there be support in the Mimo app for streaming to URL using the Osmo Mobile 3?
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, mhen. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, there's no confirmation regarding the addition of this feature, and neither the Osmo Mobile 3 does not support third-party live streaming platform control. However, as a stabilization platform, Osmo Mobile 3 can provide equipment with a basic gimbal stabilization function when no software is connected. You can enable your live streaming software after the mobile phone has been mounted, and then use the gimbal stabilization function for better shooting.
2021-6-7
Use props
mhen
New

Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-7 04:33
Hi, mhen. Thanks for reaching out! Currently, there's no confirmation regarding the addition of this feature, and neither the Osmo Mobile 3 does not support third-party live streaming platform control. However, as a stabilization platform, Osmo Mobile 3 can provide equipment with a basic gimbal stabilization function when no software is connected. You can enable your live streaming software after the mobile phone has been mounted, and then use the gimbal stabilization function for better shooting.

Meanwhile the main purpose of the gimbal is the stabilization there is very unfortunate that your software cant support the streaming to any platform or make sure that all functionality of the gimbal including zooming can be provided with other software than your own. Ive seen a lot of posts in this matter and you are supporting on other of your platforms (action) which I suppose at least have some common software. Therefore please make sure to also listen to your customers who demand this and implement it as soon as you can otherewise my (and I guess a lot of others) device will be kept in the drawer indefinetly :-(
2021-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules