Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Lost flight record
896 2 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BumblerBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Yesterday I flew with my Mini 2 from two locations. The first flight went perfectly and I flew for about 20-25 minutes (1 full battery). Then I drove to another location and took off there. While doing the pre-flight hover the app showed an error message that I am not logged in and that the flight distance will be restricted. I quickly logged in and continued the flight. That too went perfectly well.

After landing I decided to inspect the flight logs and sync both flights to the cloud. That's when I discovered that the flight record of the first flight is missing from the data center!

This looks like a bug in the app where it lost the flight record possibly following a lost logged-in state.

missing flight record.png
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, BumblerBee. Thanks for reaching out! Could you let us know if you're experiencing the same issue? By any chance, have you already tried to log out and re-login your DJI Account to the DJI Fly app?
2021-6-10
Use props
BumblerBee
lvl.4
Flight distance : 639764 ft
Norway

Hi! Yes, I tried logging off and back on, with the same outcome - that one flight record is gone.

Incidentally, If I open the folders of DJI fly from the Files app on my IPhone, I can see that the record is there. See attached image. It's just that DJI Fly does not pick it up in the list and does not want to sync it.

2021-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules