Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Foto memory problem
259 3 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans43cf21d6
lvl.1
Austria

Hello !
im using mavic 2 pro. While making videos it stays on the memory without problem. But I cannot keep fotos on any memory (internal/ SD) - I just hear the sound of taking pictures , but they dont stay on the memoray...Does anybody know where is my mistake ? I changed already the micro sim without effect.....
best regards from vienna.....
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to reformat the microSD card in your DJI Mavic 2 Pro for us to isolate the said issue. In addition, may we know before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to the said DJI Drone? Thank you.
2021-6-7
Use props
fans43cf21d6
lvl.1
Austria

Hi Stephen!
No crash, no hard landing and I already did format the microSD.   Maybe there is a special way to do it ?
But as I wrote , it does not keep the photos on the internal memory neither ......
2021-6-7
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Try reinstalling the latest firmware using the Assistant for mavic software on a pc. It might that the firmware wasn't entirely installed properly.

https://www.dji.com/mobile/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2021-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules