How can i connect wireless and 3.5 mm microphone together?
649 3 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kocakli
New

Turkey

Hello,
I"m new Pocket 2 user and we are creating youtube content with my wife.
We have 1 DJI wireless mic. It came with Pocket 2 box and 1 Boya M1 3.5mm microphone.
Today we tested 2 mic. with Pocket 2 but it is not working.
I connected DJI wireless mic. and put 3.5mm mic. to all in one handle. But we can"t record sound with 2 microphones.
How can I use 1 wireless mic. and 1 3.5mm mic with Pocket 2? Does anybody know solution?
Please help me...
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. We will coordinate this one with our designated team for further clarification if the DJI Pocket 2 can connect 2 microphones at the same time. We will keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-6-7
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Connecting the wireless mic disables all other sound.  You'd need something like the latest Rode Go twin wireless mic to achieve what you have in mind (connected to the mic socket).  The audio socket, when used with the wireless mic, is intended for the connection of headphones, so the camera operator can hear what the remote talent is saying.
2021-6-7
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

fansfe82067d Posted at 6-7 20:50
Connecting the wireless mic disables all other sound.  You'd need something like the latest Rode Go twin wireless mic to achieve what you have in mind (connected to the mic socket).  The audio socket, when used with the wireless mic, is intended for the connection of headphones, so the camera operator can hear what the remote talent is saying.

Do you happen to know if there is a possibility to monitor the audio with headphones when using the Rode Go twin mic system with Pocket 2?
2021-6-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules