Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Precise fly safe updated.
635 4 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kyalami
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

In case you have not notised. Precise fly safe database was updated for both the aircraft and the app to 01.00.01.23.
Do unfotunately not having the link, as my mobile phone gave this notice to men when turned on.
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there kyalami, Good day and thank you for these information that you have posted. Have a safe and a happy flying always.  
2021-6-7
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-7 18:24
Hello there kyalami, Good day and thank you for these information that you have posted. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Thanks Stephen, you are more than welcome. Would DJI not put a notice out about new updates, so that you know this and can install them. I just by coincidence turn the phone on to Wi-Fi at home with the drone turned on and got this message. If I would not have done this, I would not have know about the update. All the best Tony
I just thought of this, and perhaps it is our duty to always go in to your web site an check for the lastets, just to be sure.
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

kyalami Posted at 6-8 08:04
Thanks Stephen, you are more than welcome. Would DJI not put a notice out about new updates, so that you know this and can install them. I just by coincidence turn the phone on to Wi-Fi at home with the drone turned on and got this message. If I would not have done this, I would not have know about the update. All the best Tony
I just thought of this, and perhaps it is our duty to always go in to your web site an check for the lastets, just to be sure.

Hi there Tony. Thank you for the reply and for sharing your valued insight with regards to this matter. I will cascade ;these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day. .
2021-6-9
Use props
kyalami
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-9 22:52
Hi there Tony. Thank you for the reply and for sharing your valued insight with regards to this matter. I will cascade ;these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, thank you for your support and have a nice day.  .

Thanks again Stephen,
Is there any information of what the update contained, as I have not notices and changes in flying. You have a great day to.
Tony
2021-6-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules