Care Refresh Plus Rules
827 8 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
.NoBoDy.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

Hi, I recently ordered my mini 2 fly more and I am not sure whether to get care refresh or care refresh plus, 1 year vs 2 years. I read online that I can get care refresh (1 year) and as long as I have 1 replacement left, I can extend to care refresh plus, or another year once my care refresh warranty is over. I'd appreciate it if someone could confirm this and if it is an addition $30 USD or the cost aspect of it. Thank you!
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that in order for us to purchase the DJI Care refresh plus, the DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) should already been purchased then the said DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has not yet expired and there is at least 1 product replacement left under the said service plan. For you to have a better visualization about the said service plan, you may kindly visit these links we have for you, thank you.

DJI Care Refresh
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh/info#faq

DJI Care Refresh Plus
https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh-plus/info#faq
2021-6-7
Use props
.NoBoDy.
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 6-7 16:15
Hi there, thank you for reaching DJI Forum regarding the inquiry. Please be advised that in order for us to purchase the DJI Care refresh plus, the DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) should already been purchased then the said DJI Care Refresh (1-Year Plan) has not yet expired and there is at least 1 product replacement left under the said service plan. For you to have a better visualization about the said service plan, you may kindly visit these links we have for you, thank you.

DJI Care Refresh

I understand, so basically one replacement must still remain to go from the care refresh to care refresh plus, or in other words, to extend the warranty by another year. My question is how much does it cost more?
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

.NoBoDy. Posted at 6-7 17:01
I understand, so basically one replacement must still remain to go from the care refresh to care refresh plus, or in other words, to extend the warranty by another year. My question is how much does it cost more?

Yes, to extend DJI Care Refresh, user can purchase DJI Care Refresh Plus.
DJI Care Refresh for Mini 2 in Canada is USD $49, DJI Care Refresh Plus is USD $39.  
For more details about DJI Care Refresh and DJI Care Refresh Plus, please refer to the links provided above for the details.
2021-6-8
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

2 year is better than 1 year and care+ combined.
Also it is cheaper.
2021-6-8
Use props
.NoBoDy.
Second Officer
Canada

Jackie-Gan Posted at 6-8 12:36
2 year is better than 1 year and care+ combined.
Also it is cheaper.

It is cheaper and better, but I'm not sure If I should spend the extra for 2 years. I had a spark, or multiple before I sold them, and they crashed because of connection issues. And because this has occusync 2.0, I'm not sure if I'll exactly need the 2 years. Thus, I wanted to see how I can get 1 year and extend it if I think I still need it after that. But I'm not sure how I would go about doing that and how much it would cost.
2021-6-9
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

.NoBoDy. Posted at 6-9 08:40
It is cheaper and better, but I'm not sure If I should spend the extra for 2 years. I had a spark, or multiple before I sold them, and they crashed because of connection issues. And because this has occusync 2.0, I'm not sure if I'll exactly need the 2 years. Thus, I wanted to see how I can get 1 year and extend it if I think I still need it after that. But I'm not sure how I would go about doing that and how much it would cost.

I bought 2 years
2021-6-9
Use props
.NoBoDy.
Second Officer
Canada

Jackie-Gan Posted at 6-9 19:53
I bought 2 years

Have you needed a replacement yet? And if so, where have you been flying primarily?
2021-6-9
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Mexico

.NoBoDy. Posted at 6-9 21:38
Have you needed a replacement yet? And if so, where have you been flying primarily?

No, bought it on March 28. In the city. Just outside my house.
2021-6-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules