DJI GS Pro on Smart Controller w/built-in display.
2535 6 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aLExnDEr72
lvl.1

Ecuador

Hello everybody. At 2021 there has been already possible to install GS Pro on Smart Controller for Phantom 4 V2.0, or hasn't yet?
By other hand, it's possible to connect external device on Smart Controller w/ built-in display?
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, the GS Pro is not compatible with our Smart controller as this application could only support iOS devices. Also, the Smart controller supports 4k output via HDMI and it doesn't support HDMI input. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-6-7
Use props
aLExnDEr72
lvl.1

Ecuador

Thanks for reply. Now I'm trying to know if there is an available update for my phantom 4 pro+ v2 controller (display included). The version displayed on controller is V0.4.4.2, meanwhile the version in website is V1.0.4.0. I'm following the paper instructions and I've already downloaded the firmware package but I cannot find the .bin archive.
2021-6-8
Use props
aLExnDEr72
lvl.1

Ecuador

Need Help Please!!!!
I haven't achieved the updating of remote controller firmware. I'm still trying to install the update but when I download the archive from website I only get a zip folder but not the .bin archive.
2021-6-10
Use props
Gladsaxe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23927 ft
Denmark

aLExnDEr72 Posted at 6-10 14:01
Need Help Please!!!!
I haven't achieved the updating of remote controller firmware. I'm still trying to install the update but when I download the archive from website I only get a zip folder but not the .bin archive.

I got the same problem with Phantom 4 V2.0 plus.
How do I update the controller firmware?
Thanks
Bo/Gladsaxe
2021-6-16
Use props
Tearuup
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123763 ft
United States

I had to turn on wifi to update controller.  Don't know if this helps.
2021-6-28
Use props
ManCubFPV
lvl.1
United States

Tearuup Posted at 6-28 15:39
I had to turn on wifi to update controller.  Don't know if this helps.

this worked on the gl300k?

edit: this does NOT work on the gl300k

2021-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules