Goggles not taking charge?
688 4 2021-6-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aaronb
lvl.1
United States

Good afternoon all,

I pulled my Goggles out of the closet for the first time since the COVID lockdown and am trying to charge them so that I can go outside for some quality time with my Mavic Pro.  It's been charging now for the last 7 hours and seems to be making no actual progress.  The first charging LED continues to flash and the charging light (by the charging plug) is illuminated, but that's it.  None of the other charge indicators is lit up and attempting to power the thing on is unsuccessful.  Are there diagnostic/reset/repair options I should be considering?

Thanks!
Aaron
2021-6-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different charging cable to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please take a video showing the issue and please upload it on Google Drive and send the link here or via PM for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2021-6-7
Use props
aaronb
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 6-7 19:19
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to use a different charging cable to see if the issue persists? Also, can you please take a video showing the issue and please upload it on Google Drive and send the link here or via PM for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Good afternoon!

In a fit of optimism, I let it continue to try to charge overnight and when I got up this morning it was charged!  I guess that puts me in a position where I only really have one question: Is there a battery conditioning procedure that you'd recommend I run (i.e. leave it on until it burns all the way to dead and then re-charge it, etc.)?

Thanks for the response and the offer for help!
Aaron
2021-6-8
Use props
Mr. Strat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4542854 ft
United States

You can hook it to a DVD or Blu-ray player via HDMI and watch movies. That's what I use mine for mostly since I rarely have someone with me to be a spotter when I fly.
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

aaronb Posted at 6-8 12:58
Good afternoon!

In a fit of optimism, I let it continue to try to charge overnight and when I got up this morning it was charged!  I guess that puts me in a position where I only really have one question: Is there a battery conditioning procedure that you'd recommend I run (i.e. leave it on until it burns all the way to dead and then re-charge it, etc.)?

Great! As long as the unit is now working great there is no need to discharge and recharge it. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns and we are more than happy to help. Thank you for your support!
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules