Updating FlySafe Database taking forever
3528 5 2021-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SCarrPhoto
lvl.2
Iceland

I've just got a message saying that I need to update the Flysafe Database on my Air2S, so pressed start while I was out and about (on 3G) - it would not seem to let me fly above 30m otherwise (not sure if that's why). It got to 40% before stopping and then I headed back to a place with wifi (so I obviously disconnected since I started the update). It has taken about 45 minutes to move from 40% to 49% complete and I'm not sure if it's actually working. And it's draining the battery! It's going to take me the rest of the day at this rate.

Any ideas? Can I start again?
2021-6-8
Use props
SCarrPhoto
lvl.2
Iceland

It's on 66% now, 41 minutes since I posted it was on 49%. This is so painful.
2021-6-8
Use props
SCarrPhoto
lvl.2
Iceland

Ah damn, the battery ran out so I exchanged it and it went back to 40% complete.... Now I have a dead battery and have wasted two hours. Grrrrr. I've given up, so hopefully it'll let me go above 30m.
2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, SCarrPhoto. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the problem you just experienced. Please let us know if you're still having the same issue. If you do, have you tried connecting to a different internet network to update the FlySafe database? Thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-6-11
Use props
SCarrPhoto
lvl.2
Iceland

DJI Gamora Posted at 6-11 23:33
Hi, SCarrPhoto. Thanks for reaching out and sorry to read about the problem you just experienced. Please let us know if you're still having the same issue. If you do, have you tried connecting to a different internet network to update the FlySafe database? Thanks and looking forward to your response.

Thanks, but I've given up for the time being as the last attempt was very painful! I might try again if I get the warning message again but it seems to have disappeared for the time being.
2021-6-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

SCarrPhoto Posted at 6-12 00:56
Thanks, but I've given up for the time being as the last attempt was very painful! I might try again if I get the warning message again but it seems to have disappeared for the time being.

You're welcome and kindly keep us updated at your soonest convenience.
2021-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules