DJI Assistant error "Device is not suppoerted"
596 3 2021-6-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diogolobo
lvl.2

Brazil

Hello There !

Just bought a Mavic Pro 1, and need to reset and upgrade it using DJI Assistant 2.
Well, coundt do it.
Already tryied using the following
DJI+Assistant+2+For+Mavic+2.0.14
DJI+Assistant+2+(Enterprise+Series)+V2.1.0
DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4

The mavic version keeps saying that "the device is not supported. Please donwload......."
The entreprise sersies version, SAME THING
Finnaly DJI+Assistant+2+1.2.4 version, I got an HoRNDIS error, saying its not compatible.

Im using a Macbook, updated Bigsur, and I'm not considering using anothe PC.

Any solution for that ??

2021-6-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there diogolobo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Pro once again from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-6-8
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Horndis doesn't work with the latest releases of MacOS,  your best bet is to find a windows machine or a windows VM.
2021-6-8
Use props
diogolobo
lvl.2

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 6-8 20:21
Hello there diogolobo. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Pro once again from this DJI link ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ) for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thanks for you reply.

Installed the app available on the link you sent me, but again, it returned as .... an HoRNDIS error, saying its not compatible.
2021-6-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules